HP Reveals Six Ivy Bridge Desktops
HP is expanding its consumer desktop portfolio with the addition of six models that are powered by Intel's 3rd generation Quad-Core processors. These processors promise consumers twice the HD media and 3D graphics performance over the previous generation of processors. They also offer a significant boost in performance.
Three of the new models will utilize the all-in-one form factor. Of these all-in-ones, the Omni 220qd will offer optional Beats Audio; the Omni 27qd is the company's first 27-inch all-in-one PC. Among the standalone desktops, you'll find the Pavilion HPE h8t and h8xt along with the HPE h9t Phoenix which is touted as HP's most powerful Pavilion platform to date. Here's a closer look at what HP had to say about each of the models:
- HP Omni 220qd: A sleek all-in-one PC that offers a streamlined cantilever design and optional features such as Beats Audio™ for a PC that sounds as good as it looks.
- HP Omni 27qd: The company's first 27-inch all-in-one PC and the first non-touch HP PC to feature HP's exclusive Magic Canvas software for a truly engaging experience.
- HP TouchSmart 520xt: Designed for consumers who demand a premium multimedia and touch experience.
- HP Pavilion HPE h8t and h8xt: Provides the ultimate computing experience in a sleek and simple design. Select models can support up to three displays.
- HP Pavilion HPE h9t Phoenix: The company's most powerful Pavilion platform to date, it is engineered to run power-hungry applications such as video editing and games with ease.