HotHardware's "Name our Webcast" Sweepstakes - Win a Gaming Rig!
It's that time again! Time to give away another awesome gaming system, this time built by the man himself, Marco "BigWop" Chiappetta. If you're never seen the results of Marco's system configuration and cabling skills, you simply have not lived. This time around, we're going to make it really easy on you. As you know, Marco and I spend a little time each week with our buddy Iyaz, discussing a few highlight stories from the week in Tech and responding to reader questions. Right now we're calling it the "HotHardware Weekly Webcast." We know, we know; boring, unimaginative and stale isn't it? We need help (in so many ways, you have no idea) and that's where you come in...We'd like YOUR imaginative, creative and cool ideas on what to name our weekly webcast show. So here are the rules of engagement in the contest. Follow these steps to a tee (it's simple, honest) and you could win a custom BigWop-built, AMD-infused killer gaming system!
- Send your webcast name ideas to: email@example.com (you can send as many as you like!).
- Become a fan of HotHardware’s official Facebook fan page (if you're not already).
- Subscribe to HotHardware's Feedblitz once-daily news alerts (if you're not already).
- Make sure you are regularly VISIBLE in HotHardware's news and forum community discussions.
- Post your name ideas on either (or both) this announcement thread or HotHardware's Facebook page.
- That's it, done!
- (Contest is for US residents only, sorry!)
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition
- Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight
- Motherboard: Asus CrossHair IV Formula
- Graphics: Asus EAH6870
- RAM: 4GB OCZ DDR-1333
- SSD: WD Silicon Edge Blue 64GB
- HD: WD Caviar Black 2TB
- PSU: OCZ 850W Z-Series
- Optical: Asus DVD+/-RW
- Audio: Psyko 5.1 PC Gaming Headset
The contest will run through November 14th, at which point we'll select the winner. That's not a lot of time, so be sure to enter quickly!
This is a great chance for to you to win a custom, powerful new system. Now go get creative and good luck!