Dell Previews G-Series LED Monitors
Dell G2210 and G2410 widescreen LED flat panels consume less than half the power of comparable monitors and have a typical dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1. They also incorporate environmentally preferable materials in their design
Availability of the G2210 and G2410 monitors through Dell.com is planned for late February, with prices starting at $279 and $359 respectively.
- Viewable image size: 22-inch diagonal (G2210) / 24-inch diagonal (G2410).
- Typical contrast ratio: 1,000:1 (standard) 1,000,000:1 (dynamic).
- Maximum resolution: 1680 x 1050 (G2210) / 1920 x 1080 full HD (G2410).
- Typical power consumption: 18W (G2210) / 20W (G2410).
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2.
- Response time: 5ms black-to-white.
- Available connectors: VGA (analog), DVI-D (digital) with HDCP.
- Typical average power consumption is less than half that of comparable flat panel monitors.*
- Less than 0.15W of power consumption when in sleep mode – no power is drawn from the host computer.
- Built-in ambient light sensor responds to surrounding brightness, automatically adjusting levels when enabled.
- Dynamic dimming automatically decreases the onscreen brightness when the image consists primarily of white and/or bright areas when enabled.
- “PowerNap” screensaver application dims the monitor to minimum brightness or “sleep” mode, based on user preference.
- ENERGY STAR compliant.
Environmentally preferable materials in equipment and packaging:
- Free of PVC, BFR, CFR, arsenic and mercury.**
- External chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled materials.
- EPEAT Gold compliant.
- Up to 20 percent slimmer panel than comparable models.*
- Up to 28 percent lighter than comparable models.*
- Efficient packaging.