Dell Crystal LCD Monitor, Launched
Last year at CES in Las Vegas, Dell previewed a "concept" monitor that definitely pegged our collective geek-o-meters with its ultra-sleek, clear, tempered glass design and super-thin, clean profile. Back then not much was known about this 22" panel that popped out of nowhere, nor did we get a sense for when or even if the product would actually see the light of day on the open market. Now, just a few days before CES '08, this comes in from the smooth operators over at Dell...
- WSXGA+ 1680 x 1050 resolution
- TrueColor Technology with 98 percent color gamut (typical)
- 2ms typical response time (grey to grey)
- 2000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical)
- HD connectivity with DVI / HDMI with HDCP, sub-woofer out, USB
- 2.0 megapixel webcam with microphone "
- Crafted from Premium-Grade 4mm Ultra-Clear Tempered Glass
- 22-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor Blends Inspiring Design, Technical Innovation and Practical Functionality
- Speakers and Miniature Web Camera Incorporate Elegantly into a Slim LCD Form Factor with Single-Cable Connectivity
ROUND ROCK, Texas, Jan. 3, 2008 – Technophiles with an eye for beautiful design now have a clear choice in widescreen flat panel monitors – the Dell Crystal. The award-winning 22-inch LCD display, crafted from four millimeter ultra-clear tempered glass, offers an ingenious fusion of art, technology, sleek form and sophisticated function. Priced at $1,199, Crystal is available at www.dell.com/crystal.
A spec sheet for the new Dell Crystal can be found, right here.