Fresh New Version of the Iconic Dell XPS One Kicks Off a Season of Design and Discovery
- XPS One 24 Is Bigger, Brighter, Bolder -- Beautiful
- Each XPS One 24 (PRODUCT) RED Purchase Contributes $50-$80 to Fight AIDS in Africa
- New Dell.com/Everyday Site Serves Up Hot Deals for Holiday Shopping
ROUND ROCK, TEXAS, OCT. 30, 2008 – Dell today kicked off a season of great products, great designs and great deals with the launch of the XPS One 24 and XPS One 24 (PRODUCT)RED. Available in the U.S. starting at $1,699, the updated design boasts a 24-inch, edge-to-edge 1080p HD display and premium JBL dual stereo speakers and sub woofer for immersive entertainment experiences.
Dell launched its partnership with (RED) in January to help people find unique products and experiences that allow them to express their individuality while connecting with others who share their passion for making a difference. Each purchase of an XPS One 24 (PRODUCT)RED system contributes $50-$80 (depending on the configuration) to the Global Fund, which helps fight HIV and AIDS in Africa.
Dell also launched the new www.dell.com/everyday Web site, a one-stop holiday shopping destination for daily deals and personalization ideas.
www.dell.com/everyday. Be the first to know via tweet, or check out the Everyday Deals Facebook page.
- The XPS One line of all-in-one PCs combines advanced entertainment features with a sleek, visually stunning and award-winning design.
- The XPS One 24 integrates an array of sought-after features, including HDTV, DVR, optional Blu-ray Disc player and recorder, component stereo system, video phone, and media library.
- In addition to the larger display and premium sound capabilities, the XPS One 24 features:
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT video graphics for eye-popping visuals.
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 quad core processor to easily handle complex multimedia activities.
- Choice of Midnight Gray, or Pure White with the XPS One 24 (PRODUCT)RED version.
- Dell offers two (PRODUCT)RED configurations, a version with Windows Vista Home Premium starting $1,699 and one starting at $2,299 featuring Windows Vista Ultimate (PRODUCT) RED and other upgrades. Each purchase of an XPS One 24 (PRODUCT) RED system contributes $50-$80 (depending on the configuration) to the Global Fund. To place that in perspective, a $50 contribution can provide nearly 4 months of life-saving treatment for an individual living with HIV in Africa.
- For the rest of the year, Dell will feature daily deals, gift suggestions and shopping tips at