Box 3.0 Android Update Arrives With Big Improvements, Free 50GB For LG Users
Dubbed "Box for Android 3.0," this latest release represents a pretty significant update focused on making the cloud storage service both faster and more intuitive. To accomplish those goals, the latest release offers up a bunch of features.
There's now a lightening quick document previewer with pagination, search-in document, presentation mode, and more tricks, which supports a wide range of file formats. Box also built an improved gallery for glancing at images.without having to wait for the full resolution version to process.
Other notable additions and improvements include:
- New native OneCloud app gallery
- Overhauled menus in the action bar
- Additional sliding menu on the individual file and folder rows
- Improved side navigation pane
- Information headers inside folders
- New user tour and tutorial
- Polish and Turkish localization updates
- New security authentication process (will require a new login)