Right around this time last month, A-DATA announced
a new slab of memory in its XPG G Series. Now, the company's reverting back to its desktop tactics with a new speed in the XPG Gaming Series. Starting today, users can start hunting down the company's XPG Gaming Series DRAM module in DDR2-1066.
The sticks will be offered up in Dual Channel 2GB x 2 or 1GB x 2 kits along with Single Channel kits up to 2GB. In case that's not hardcore enough, there's also the XPG Gaming Series DDR2-1066G DRAM module provide CL6-6-6-18 timing at 2.0V±0.1V. Unfortunately, A-DATA didn't bother passing along pricing details, but the full specifications list is below:
- All memory chips are verified using rigorous criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR2-800/667/ 533MHz
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 1GB/2GB single channel and 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1066MHz
- Test at latency settings 6-6-6-18 at 1.9V-2.1V
(Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR2-800 with
latency settings at 5-5-5-15 for basic system booting