Acer Aspire 5738DG Turns 2D & 3D Content Into 3D Entertainment Experience
The notebook has a 15.6-inch Acer CineCrystal HD display coated with a special 3D film. The 3D polarizer glasses filter 2D images to 3D. The TriDef Ignition tool enables 2D to 3D conversion for games and applications supporting DirectX 9 and above.
The Aspire 5738DG features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 Graphics with 512 Dedicated DDR3 VRAM, Dolby surround sound, built-in stereo speakers, and 5.1-channel surround sound output. The notebook runs on Windows 7 Home Premium.
Other features include a 320GB hard drive, multi-in-one media reader, HDMI port, four USB 2.0 ports, 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N wireless, Gigabit Ethernet, and an Acer Crystal Eye webcam. The Aspire 5738DG also has a Multi-Gesture Touchpad which lets users pinch, flick, and swirl fingers on the touchpad.
The new Acer Aspire 5738DG 3D notebook will be available this week at select retailers. Pricing begins at $779.99.
Acer Aspire 5738DG-6165 3D Notebook PC Specifications
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor T6600 (2 MB L2 cache, 2.2GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
- Microsoft Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- 15.6" HD 1366 x 768 pixel resolution, high-brightness (220-nit) Acer CineCrystal™ LED-backlit TFT LCD with integrated TriDef® 3D screen
- Mobile Intel® PM45 Express Chipset
- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570 with up to 2304MB of HyperMemory™ (512 MB of dedicated DDR3 VRAM, up to 1792 MB of shared system memory)
- 4GB of DDR2 1066 MHz memory
- 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive1
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- Acer InviLink™ 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®
- 8X DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive
- Integrated Acer Crystal Eye Webcam
- Dolby®-optimized surround sound system with two built-in stereo speakers
- Multi-Gesture Touchpad
- 4 - USB 2.0 Ports
- 6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh)
- 6.16 lbs. (system unit only)
- 15.1 x 9.9 x 1.03/1.5 inches
- Gemstone design
- MSRP: $779.99