rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 150
kerwindy Posted: Mon, May 26 2014 2:43 AM

CD-R KING HDD COOLER FAN

FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE

I`m a bit fussy when it comes to my computer parts and I don’t want for it to have any complications, so I decided to purchase a cooler for my HDD because of the unlikely summer heat that`s really affecting the temperature of my computer parts. I bought my HDD cooler at Cd-r king at 150php, so I didn`t expect much from it, but upon using it this cooler really did pass my expectations because I still haven't experienced a single problem with this hard drive cooling fan until now and aside from that the cooler performed really well. It has a perfect size that exactly fits my HDD, so it didn`t gave me frustrating moments upon installing it. The fan has also two big fan compared to other coolers which literally doesn`t sufficiently cools your HDD. The fan is also really quiet that you can't even hear it, which has been convenient for me as I don’t want hearing disturbing noises when using my desktop. It came with a lovely gold finish which looks great and adds a little bonus points in my opinion. This cooler does the job pretty well, as it reduced my HDD temperature from 46C to a healthy 35C and my HDD are livelier than ever. This individual hard drive cooler fan, clearly assist in preventing any hot spots around the HDD and a really good cooling option if you are on a limited budget

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS