Microsoft Introduces Wireless All-in-One Media Keyboard To Control Your Man-Woman Cave

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,749
Points 1,210,290
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:21 PM
Microsoft has a new wireless All-In-One Media Keyboard that offers solid functionality for not a lot of cash, and it looks like an ideal accessory for anyone with a multimedia setup in a rec room or simply anyone who wants a smoother way to control a smart TV.

Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard

In addition to a full-size set of typical keys, the device offers an integrated multitouch trackpad with a pair of flat built-in mouse buttons and supports a number of gestures including tap, swipe, drag, zoom, and click.

Microsoft All-In-One Media Keyboard

There are volume controls on the left side of the All-In-One Media Keyboard as well as a host of controls across the top that you can access with the Function key. Above the trackpad, there are three customizable media hotkeys that bring up search, go directly to a place such as Xbox Video, and more.

The keyboard is spill resistant, which is a good feature to have on any living room keyboard, and it costs $39.95.
  • | Post Points: 80
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 40
DavidBarry replied on Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:49 PM

men have caves, women have huts......they saw the constant need to be able to get away from the men

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20

Nothing new here...

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 164
Points 1,630
MCaddick replied on Thu, Apr 17 2014 3:27 PM

So basically its a Logitech K400 clone.

Better though, as its got island-type keys.

My K400 is almost impossible to type on (without making many mistakes, like I have typing this) because the keys have NO space between them and have completely flat key tops. I love Logitech stuff, but the 400 had a terrible design team.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 95
Points 760
HanyangXu replied on Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:52 PM

Shame it's not Bluetooth. There needs to be more Bluetooth keyboards for made for Windows. Most of 'em out there are tailored for Android/Apple.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 98
Points 1,010
RMD replied on Fri, Apr 18 2014 1:35 PM

Nicely packaged device but shame on them for requiring a USB dongle! If I were to get one for my Surface Pro (Which has Bluetooth), the last thing I need is to remember not to lose the little thing.

Who knows maybe a Bluetooth version is coming, they do make other Bluetooth peripherals.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,932
Points 24,775
digitaldd replied on Mon, Apr 21 2014 11:51 AM

RMD:

Nicely packaged device but shame on them for requiring a USB dongle! If I were to get one for my Surface Pro (Which has Bluetooth), the last thing I need is to remember not to lose the little thing.

Who knows maybe a Bluetooth version is coming, they do make other Bluetooth peripherals.

Been saying the same things for awhile now especially when Logitech comes out with something. Was pleasantly surprised that the harmony remote control/keyboard was Bluetooth based and came with more than one dongle if needed. but its super expensive for what it is.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS