HotHardware and CyberPower PC Spring Fling Gaming System Giveaway!

This post has 379 Replies | 24 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,801
Points 1,212,890
ForumsAdministrator
News Stick out tongue [:P] Posted: Thu, Mar 6 2014 9:09 PM

What better way to say good-bye to winter and usher in the spring season than to give away an awesome gaming rig? We have teamed up with our friends at CyberPower PC and have put together one heck of an awesome gaming system giveaway! This time around you've all a chance to win an Intel Core i7-4770K-infused, custom-built rig complete with 16GB of awesome G.SKILL RAM, a powerful EVGA GeForce GTX 780, a Samsung SSD, Gigabyte motherboard, and a Corsair PSU, all wrapped up in CyberPower PC's slick, SFF Zeus Mini chassis.

The complete parts list and breakdown for this custom gaming rig are listed below:

CPU:
Graphics:
Memory:
Storage:

Motherboard:
Chassis:
Cooling:
Optical:
PSU:
Intel Core i7-4770K
EVGA Superclocked GeForce GTX 780
G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB
120GB Samsung 840 EVO Series SSD
2TB SATA-III 7200RPM HDD (Storage)
GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI mITX w/ 802.11n WiFi+Bluetooth
CYBERPOWERPC Zeus Mini mITX Gaming Chassis
Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler
8X DVD±R/RW/4X + DL Super-Multi Drive
Corsair CSM Series CS650M Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply
Windows 8.1 Pro x64
To be entered, please follow these quick and easy guidelines below. If you're brand new here, there might be a few more steps necessary, but otherwise it's pretty simple!

1) Make sure you're a registered member at HotHardware.com. You can also login with your Facebook or Twitter accounts if you'd like.

2) Be active in news and article discussions and in the forum here at HotHardware.com to get noticed. But don't spam! One word posts won't count for much. Quality matters!

3) "Like" the CyberPower PC and HotHardware Facebook pages, if you haven't already done so. (Share our contest post on your wall for some brownie points and to help spread the word!)

4) If you're on Google +adding HotHardware to your circles will increase visibility as well.

5) That's it!

The contest will run through March 31, 2014, at which point we'll announce the lucky winner. Get in early and post here, in the HH article discussions, and in our forum often!

** Please note, this give-away is for U.S. or Canadian residents only. The winner, if selected and located at a Canadian ship-to address, will assume all duties / taxes associated with delivery. Any / all winners are responsible for any applicable taxes associated with the contest prize.**

This is a great chance for to you to win a custom, powerful new CyberPower gaming PC featuring awesome components from EVGA, Intel, Samsung, Gigabyte and Corsair. Good Luck everyone!

• | Post Points: 4610
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Thanks for giving a quality give away ! Hopefully HotHardware and well to Cyberpower will push their sale upward and congratz to the winner in advance !

Cheers,

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

That build is just beautiful

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

This is beautiful. Lately I've been entering in all sorts of contests and giveaways for PC things. I'd like to get into recording gameplay for YouTube and streaming on Twitch, but I'd need a better PC before I can do that. Heck, anything would be better than my Toshiba Satellite laptop. So far I've just been daydreaming and "building" builds on PCPartpicker. If I can't put another website, I'm sorry. My goal is to get a good gaming setup before or by the time I graduate college. I'm in my second year right now. Good luck to everyone.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Thanks for this great giveaway.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 412
Points 4,465

would LOVE to win! Thanks for having the contest! My sad old PC needs a full refresh lol

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
nKwoel replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 1:35 PM

I believe this giveaway will make the winner has wider smile like The Joker's smile :)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Im in, hope to have more luck :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
yetb0 replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 2:05 PM

awesome giveaway

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Great Giveaway! Hope this one can be mine one day!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
Pgxus93 replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 2:12 PM

Looks good! I'm in! I'd love to win this rig!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Very nice giveaway! Would be nice to win it :D

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Ohh man that is one sexy machine!!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 143
Points 985
Jason replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 2:33 PM

Oh this is awesome! That PC is a beauty! I have been wanting to switch over to pc gaming since the new generation of consoles launched. This would be a fantastic gaming rig.

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 110
W4RN3R replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 2:41 PM

I would love to win this system for sons birthday, the specs are top notch

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

It would be so nice to have a brand new computer. My computer at the moment lag at everygame that i just bought... It would be really nice to have a brand new computer. Thanks for the giveaway, you guys are all awesome!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 60

Wow Amazing giveaway that computer is really sweet!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Definitely a very sick give away. Dark Souls 2 coming out next month. Someone's gonna have a nice new pc to play it on. Gratz to them.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

I'm very impressed that you were able to get that much power into such a small box without having heat issues. Excellent build.

Not Ranked
Posts 46
Points 605

Very nice rig

Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 130

good luck everyone. just too bad I cant win since I just read and dont post on here. Too bad cuz its a nice system and could come in very handy. beats this one hands down.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
hunhawk replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 3:57 PM

Great pc from cyberpower, i really want to get one.

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 35

You and I my friend! I always wanted to record and do video editing of myself playing but never had a PC powerful enough to do any of it. I am more than sure that this one will be up to the task without braking a sweat!

As for your Twitch TV stream, doesn't that depend a lot on your internet connection? It sounds like something I would do but all I ever saw was people playing games I was not crazy about. I am sure the community is much bigger now.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 418
Points 5,360
FreeJet replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 4:48 PM

Oh you done done it now, HH. Your "milkshake brought all the boys to the yard". Cyberpowered, GSkilled, CoolerMastered, Gigabyte, and nVidiad by EVGA. Bring on the March Madness!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

very good rig and looks really cool. 10/10 would take it

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15
bsaetia replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 5:16 PM

Awesome!! Thank you for doing the giveaway. The generosity is too overpowered.

Not Ranked
Posts 13
Points 95
jra716 replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 5:46 PM

Good luck all! Thanks HotHardware and CyberPower PC for the opportunity!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

That is one awesome pc. Good luck to all, congrats to the winner in advance.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

ooh brother!!! I am jealous of the person getting this! They'd better max this baby out

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

hell yeah!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

woot! nice!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 257
Points 3,190
Jaybk26 replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 6:55 PM

I'm blown away at the things they've given away. I've only been around for a year or two but I've seen 3-4 giveaways. Here's top hope! Thanks so much HH!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 257
Points 3,190
Jaybk26 replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 6:55 PM

I'm blown away at the things they've given away. I've only been around for a year or two but I've seen 3-4 giveaways. Here's to hope! Thanks so much HH!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Thank you for another fantastic opportunity

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,114
Points 11,290
CDeeter replied on Fri, Mar 7 2014 7:37 PM

Forget that bouncy ball and hoop game, this is the real March Madness! Great little system up for grabs, you guys rock :)

Not Ranked
Posts 76
Points 500

Awesome giveaway good luck everyone

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

CyberPC does great builds. I have never bought a pre built. However, I am curious about the quality of cable management and overall build.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Awesome build. Cyberpower you rock.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Now that's a great giveaway Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 80

Thanks for giving a quality give away ! Hopefully HotHardware and well to Cyberpower will push their sale upward and congratz to the winner in advance !

Read more: http://hothardware.com/News/HotHardware-and-CyberPower-PC-Spring-Fling-Gaming-System-Giveaway/#ixzz2vKrFpGaV

• | Post Points: 80
Page 1 of 10 (380 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS