‘Waiting in Line 3D’ Game Pokes Fun At Pathetic Black Friday Shoppers

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,728
Points 1,209,090
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Sat, Nov 30 2013 10:59 AM
The instructions for the game say it all: “Punch yourself in the face to stay awake, but don’t punch too much or you will die.” It’s a game that isn’t especially scintillating, but it’s a simple and funny commentary on the whole Black Friday experience.

Basically, you have to punch yourself to stay awake, and you can jump, and it’s really easy to kill yourself. That’s the whole game. You get a higher score depending on how long you can hold out without either dying or falling asleep.

Waiting In Line 3D Black Friday

Black Friday has become an unsavory part of an otherwise great holiday. It’s true that some families make a tradition out of it, bundling up and heading out at midnight together to seek some good shopping deals, but far too many seem to completely forget themselves. At the far end of the dark spectrum you see those awful videos of people being trampled, but plenty of others simply turn into line-cutting, product-snatching bullies and jerks.

Let’s just say that it’s not humanity’s finest day every year. We’ll take our chances on Cyber Monday, thanks very much.
  • | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,688
Points 55,890
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Sat, Nov 30 2013 11:24 AM

I wonder why when I try to use the punch action, I end up punching myself in the face? ;-)

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 634
Points 5,700
ForumsAdministrator
RWilliams replied on Sat, Nov 30 2013 1:59 PM

I saw a good joke the other day that called Black Friday the day where we trample each other to buy new things a day after being thankful for what we already have.

While this game is funny, I doubt the people who really make Black Friday disgusting (eg: those who literally stampede) will see it, and if they did, I'd have to imagine they'd be too clueless to take the hint.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 180
Points 1,660

This game is really boring... reminds me of waiting in line so I can buy a coffee at the dunkin donuts in walmart

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS