Black Friday Deals! The hottest portable charger from Kinkoo, Extra 15% off coupon, available now.

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 45
MKLu Posted: Wed, Nov 27 2013 11:02 PM

I saw this news on Nov.25th, is it real and does it worth?Hope everyone to identify it,thx!and Happy Thanksgiving!

Black Friday Deals! The hottest portable charger from Kinkoo, Extra 15% off coupon, available now.

Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, going camping or simply out of the house all day, the KINKOO Infinite One portable charger will power your smart mobile devices keep going, going, and going.

On this Black Friday, KINKOO Portable Charger will be sold at 15% off price.

That’s really a smart choice to order one at this lowest price. The Kinkoo Infinite One uses breakthrough rechargeable A+ class Li-polymer battery with real 8000mAh capacity, it carries enough power to charge your phone for about one week. The compact design and sleek lines is best matches with your fashion smart phone. Just slip it into your pocket, you can enjoy freedom to move with the slim Infinite one.

Click http://goo.gl/d7oSv3 you can get the 15% off Coupon Code which is only used from 11/26 to 12/16.

Getting more activity information in our FB page --> https://www.facebook.com/ikinkoo

Don’t miss out it!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
kakaaa replied on Sun, Dec 1 2013 8:56 PM

I always use my iPhone to surf the Internet and play popular games, but its battery always bother me. Fortunately, I find this kind of charger. Thanks for sharing.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
loveboa replied on Thu, Dec 5 2013 9:08 PM

little expensive, but as a girl, i love it's elegant design very much, it is slim enough so i am easy to carry. More important, i t has large battery capacity which can charge my phone more than 5 times.

thanks for your recommendation.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS