A Cup Of Coffee And Google Glass

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,701
Points 1,207,920
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Oct 29 2013 11:53 AM

Google Glass Runs On Android, But Will It Get The Same Updates?Wearable computing is all the rage, and for good reason; pretty much everyone can agree that although our smartphones are immensely powerful, they’re actually rather inconvenient. Using one requires at least one hand, often two, and it’s cumbersome to dig into your pocket, purse, or bag to retrieve them whenever you get a notification. We’re slaves to those dings and boops.

Google Glass is one of the more promising bits of wearable technology out there. Smart watches are proliferating like rabbits, sure, and other glasses-type tech is in the offing, but Google Glass has the full backing of one of the largest companies in the world and is also the pet project of one of its founders...

A Cup Of Coffee And Google Glass
Google Glass HMD

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 541
Points 4,525
ajm531 replied on Wed, Oct 30 2013 1:28 AM

i had a friend let me try one. It was awesome. Also i im pretty it was recently patented to allow for pop in prescription lenses so thats one issue gone.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,684
Points 55,795
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Sat, Nov 2 2013 6:54 PM

I definitely want to try Glass some day but I think I'm too easily distracted to wear a pair day in and day out, beyond just some random fun.

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS