AMD Announces “Never Settle Forever” Game Bundle for Radeon Graphics

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,099
Points 1,183,590
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, Aug 14 2013 10:58 AM
We have some good news for PC gamers. AMD's free game promotion with the purchase of select graphics cards from qualifying vendors continues today with the arrival of the "Never Settle Forever" bundle, the third edition of the "Never Settle" franchise of game bundles. It's also the most flexible of the bunch, as gamers can now choose exactly which titles they want to receive.

"AMD has numerous close ISV partnerships with the world’s top game developers and we are thrilled to collaborate with them to the benefit of gamers," said Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, Graphics Business Unit, AMD. "But the ‘Never Settle Forever’ program is an entirely new dimension of that commitment, as it pioneers the concept of a completely customizable game bundle. For the very first time, gamers can assemble their own perfect bundle from a vast catalog of games optimized for AMD technology."

Never Settle Forever Tiers

Here's how it works. There are three reward tiers, including Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The higher the tier, the more games you can select for free. Let's have a look at each one.

Bronze Reward Tier

Purchase a Radeon HD 7790 or HD 7770 GHz Edition graphics card and select one game from the following titles:
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution
  • DiRT 3
  • DiRT Showdown
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  • Sleeping Dogs

Silver Reward Tier

Purchase a Radeon HD 7800 Series graphics card and select two games from the following titles:

• DiRT 3
  • DiRT Showdown
  • DMC Devil May Cry
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Sleeping Dogs

Gold Reward Tier

Purchase a Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition, HD 7970, or HD 7950 and select three games from the following titles:

• DiRT 3
  • DiRT Showdown
  • DMC Devil May Cry
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  • Hitman Absolution
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Tomb Raider
Qualifying graphics cards from participating vendors will include a digital or in-box coupon to redeem for your choice of game(s). If you happen to already own all the games you're interested in, AMD says you can hold onto your coupon up until December 31, 2013 in anticipation for one or more new games that may be added to the "Never Settle Forever" program, adding yet another level of flexibility to an already awesome promotion.

Never Settle Forever Games

Keep in mind you need to purchase your card from a participating vendor, a list of which can be found on the "Never Settle Forever" website.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 119
Points 1,295

This is really a great promotion. Having a fun game to test out your new graphics card, is the best way to promote sales. That's essentially what people are buying these cards for anyway.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,563
Points 54,725
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Wed, Aug 14 2013 4:21 PM

Agreed. AMD has been doing a bang-up job with these bundles.

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,622
Points 103,905
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Wed, Aug 14 2013 9:13 PM

Sounds like a great deal.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 30
ColezSky replied on Thu, Aug 15 2013 12:21 AM

Sigh..Repeating games :( I wish that we can get tom clancy's blacklist like Nvidia

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20

no i just built my pc a few weeks ago!!!!!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 730
Points 5,865
Clixxer replied on Thu, Aug 15 2013 1:49 PM

DustinMaxfield:

This is really a great promotion. Having a fun game to test out your new graphics card, is the best way to promote sales. That's essentially what people are buying these cards for anyway.

Well I think its incentive to buy them than the reason why. AMD is holding their own against Nvidia in the market segment I consider realistic which I think is  anything below $500. Top end cards like the 690 and Titan I bet Nvidia is killing AMD in sales vs the 7990 but I bet you AMD is more than happy to sell 10,000 7950s at $3-400 bucks and include 2-3 games (which I doubt they pay alot for) than 1000 7990s.

Overall I think we can agree that AMD has the best value with the games and this is a great deal especially if they do in fact include BF4 later on.

My rig - I7-4770K, ASUS Z87-A Mobo, 16 GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7990 GPU, CoolIT AiO Cooler, NZXT H630

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS