Image of Motorola Droid Maxx for Verizon Leaked to the Web

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,085
Points 1,183,235
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Sun, Jul 7 2013 8:15 AM
Motorola may have a one-track mind, as it's currently focused on promoting (well, teasing, actually) its customizable Moto X smartphone that's being assembled right here in the good ol' U.S. of A. at its Texas facility, but that isn't the only handset the company has up its sleeve. A leaked image of a Droid Maxx device headed for Verizon has made its way to the web.

Twitter user @evleaks posted the pic of the Droid Maxx for Verizon and noted that it's due to release sometime in 2013. Here's what it looks like:

Droid Maxx

Unfortunately there aren't any details accompanying the photo, though you can clearly see Motorola's sticking with a carbon fiber body. The rest is speculation, but if you look close, the Droid Maxx appears to have a thinner bezel than the Razr Maxx HD, which would suggest either a smaller handset or a larger size display (Razr Maxx HD ships with a 4.7-inch panel).

Stay tuned, as we'll post more details as they emerge.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 998
Points 9,235
sevags replied on Sun, Jul 7 2013 2:40 PM

I find Droids very ugly, I really don't like the tapering at the bottom and top and they fake looking "Kevlar" weave they use.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 40
cjhallx replied on Sun, Jul 7 2013 8:05 PM

Sevags: It is real Kevlar. Why do you lie? Focus more on your typing skills.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 998
Points 9,235
sevags replied on Sun, Jul 7 2013 9:42 PM

I said fake looking, I never said it was fake. Why don't you focus on yourself.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS