Tech e-Tail Giant Newegg Debuts its New Flash Sale Site

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,875
Points 1,172,990
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Jul 1 2013 11:44 PM
Where there's a will, there's a way -- and an opportunity. Woot sort of set the tech world aflame when it launched onto the online liquidation + deals scene, and ever since, there have been copycat sites cropping up all over. If there's one thing we love more than innovation, it's a good deal on new gear. Now, one of the tech world's largest online e-tail sites is joining the deal frenzy: NewEgg.

NewEgg Flash just launched today, offering the Web at large access to a plethora of online deals from a site that you've all grown to know and trust. You can sign up for an e-blast now, and once you're invited in, you can also invite friends. It's a members-only platform for now, likely to test things out before launching to everyone.

We suspect it'll do quite well. NewEgg sure has done well as a whole.
  • | Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 619
Points 5,260

Being Canadian, meh.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 82
Points 635

Not bad...and there are some good deals. Just wish I had some extra cash!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 187
Points 2,015
Johnny3D replied on Tue, Jul 2 2013 10:57 AM

As a long time NewEgg customer, I think this is cool even if it doesn't pertain to me directly right at the moment (not much in the way of spending money).

Seems the laptop they're giving away is pretty nice though. :D

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,577
Points 103,200
MembershipAdministrator

I already bought a little something from them. I'd love to get more, but money's to tight to mention.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS