HotHardware and CyberPower Summer Sweepstakes!

This post has 563 Replies | 50 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 40
Points 305

Exciting to have a chance to win a gaming computer. In time for Total War: Rome 2 to come out as well.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Very nice small form factor build, atx is great for most if not all games now in days my old duo still plays most of the new games well but i would love to get ahold of that bad boy would save me a good upgrade cost and then i could give this duo to a friend :)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15

Well I want this, but I also do need it... the gaming rig I built over 4 years ago crapped out on me and the laptop that I currently use to connect to the internet (iBook G4) is so old I can't upgrade the OS any further and the OS is so old that I can't get the newest version of any browser to even play videos in facebook posts... PLUS my crazy uncle stuck a mini CD in the slot drive so I can't use that anymore... I do have another desktop though - a tangerine iMac that is still working but old enough that it doesn't recognize my WPA2 wireless security. Oh yea, I also have a PowerBook, but my cat barfed into the back vent when he was a kitten and fried the logic board.

I think the world is telling me something... but I just can't figure out what!

Oh yea... if whoever wins this already has a working PC that can play ESO when it comes out... send your older computer my way! Call it charity and deduct it on your taxes. Geeked

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 541
Points 4,510
ajm531 replied on Thu, Jul 11 2013 11:16 PM

great there goes my attention span and time again. My fingers are already aching.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20
nickhshea replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:40 AM

That is a beautiful machine. I would love to have a computer like that. The power supply seems like plenty to me. I have been browsing gaming computers for a while and it's torturous because I know I have to spend my money on other things. That for sure is everything I would want in a computer and CyberPowerPC seems like one of few companies that can build a solid gaming computer that I've seen. Props.

Not Ranked
Posts 34
Points 200

its a very nice build, it does have some of the best components out there, i need it, i do some video encoding works and other thing related with that, but i dont have the money to buy something new...

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20
nickhshea replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 12:56 AM

Beautiful machine. I would love to have a computer anywhere close to this. Good work guys.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

that is toooooooooooo hot

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20

very nice and powerfull bulid i wish i could have it looks very expensive

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20

i hate optimus technology

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20

i have lenovo ideapad y580 cpu core i7 3260 ram 8gb ddr3 hdd 750gb 5200rpm nvidia gtx660m oith optimus 15.3 screen i cant play games in 3d any one have a solution 4 me

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Such a bad a** build!  I just upgraded finally and my new specs wont even come close haha,  Well, not all of them anyways!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 50

Wow really nice build. Like how they show the inside of the computer :)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15

I really hope I win this PC, My PC isn't that good, and if I did win it my friend would finally stop annoying me to upgrade my computer, he is getting more annoying than when I have to set game graphics lower that what it auto sets them too because it can't handle them.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

What a fantastic build. I would not mind getting this. It would be a great gift for my husband for his birthday in September. His computer is probably around 8yrs old now and he could use an upgrade.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Smexy PC, cooler looks cool.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

looks to be a impressive giveaway build

hope i have a chance my computer has been slowly dying

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

i just want it :D not need it ;D but its an awesome configuration very strong on any aspect !

Not Ranked
Posts 17
Points 100

i unfortunately came into a few nice games that i thought might run on my outdated laptop to no avail i also have my own Minecraft dedicated server and am unable to support a load of more than 4-6 people leaving me wishing i wasn't so dirt poor nevertheless this system looks and sounds like a great build to whoever may win i would envy you if i had a system like this i would have no issue playing a few of the games i bought on steam be it gta 4 fallout 3 game of the year and Skyrim just to name a few my laptop is an old Compaq cq60 419wm something like this would surely make my gaming a lot more well... possible

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
RofekSos replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 4:45 AM

This is a nice set-up. I've always been an AMD fan but I have to admit that the i7 4k series is a mighty beast. My first custom built computer was an AMD set-up through and through with a Gigabyte mobo. Regardless, this is a beast that I could definitely put to great use :)

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 75

Good luck to everyone.. but I seriously hope I win this one! This would help me out a lot to get me into video games as a career.. and to let me play some Company of Heroes 2 at the specs it should be played at :D

Again, good luck to all!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

I have a 7 year old dell that i use....So i really wish to get some kinda stuff doing giveaways! i never win though and im really poor,But no struggle and i got faith! Good luck! Epic build!

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 110

Normally I refuse to make an account just for contests, but this time I'll make an exception:

1. It's an amazing prize

2. I had actually never seen this site and it has interesting articles!

Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: Wait, wut? North-America only? Crap.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15

Very nice.. good luck everyone!  My pc is getting out-dated and it would be nice to win! I'm signing up ;p

Some of you have posted real nice specs already.. sweet rigs people!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30

Oh boy yes please :) i want my journey to stop already, come home to me soon. I've been working my way through all of giveaways trying to find my luck but it's not showin up I hope I get lucky this time. GOODLUCK to all.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20

right now... im drooooooling on that build.... KUDOS!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

The PSU is sufficient, you don't have to upgrade it at all :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

This would make a great day after my birthday birthday present!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Thats a Very Sexy and sleek build. hope whoever wins it will use the full power!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

i wish to be the winner but i have no lucky in all giveaways i joined :S

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

i want diz so badly :$

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Wow. this build is click

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Woow... this build is slick

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
VQALE replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:20 AM

good build, nice company, good quality

nothing more someone could wish for ^^

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 20
BenFraley replied on Fri, Jul 12 2013 10:49 AM

Honestly, this computer looks amazing to me. It is better than any that I've ever had. I could do so much with this thing it is not even funny. That graphics card would play my games no problem, and that processor with that RAM just means I can actually run multiple programs at once without the computer trying to freeze up on me.

Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 100

Just what i've been waiting for, my computer is sitting on it's last year, or months so this would truly be awesome if i won it ^^

- Cyberpower inc. brought me here =D

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

The only thing I would like to have from this PC is the graphics card, since I'm not a fan of intel. Would be a nice upgrade from my 6870 :)

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

tenzo approved!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

This computer would be pro to play World of warcraft on a highly populated realm with ultra settings could actually enjoy the graphics of the game instead of just the frame rate

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

This build is excellent! For those of you doubting the systems integrity, do some research! This system carries quite a punch and will make some lucky person very happy!

Page 9 of 15 (564 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS