HotHardware and CyberPower Summer Sweepstakes!

This post has 563 Replies | 50 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Hook it up!!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Hook it up!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
neilsviv replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:04 PM

awesome!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

The cable management is beautiful. Wish I had that much space for it on my current rig. Good luck to all those who entered, this would definitely run Battlefield 4 gorgeously.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

That is a really nice setup. Definitely a system I would happily play on.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
sorionis replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:12 PM

Oh the things I could do with this. In dire need of a new rig. This old vista machine has got to go.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25

Fantastic rig, I have an very old Quad Core Inspirion 530 with Vista OS, this would be awesome to game with, someone with be very lucky to win this sweetheart....gl all

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
RichardGan replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:18 PM

@RobertHill2, your Quad system would be better off with XP or Win 7. Vista is a big bummer.

And good luck to everyone in this giftaway....who wouldn't want such an AWESOME rig.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
RichardGan replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:20 PM

good luck to all...

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
JG61950 replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:25 PM

Bro, this easily blows mine out the water.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 70
kardude77 replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:27 PM

Looks like an amazing build from the stats! I have a 5 year old HP Pavilion. It has great hardware but it has been showing its age a lot lately... sad days

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 30

This is a pretty good computer shame if it got turned into a CHEAP PIECE A PC

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 30

No its really a good computer

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
RyanLarson replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:37 PM

This will be an awesome PC build to win!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Really nice rig who ever wins is going to be really lucky i would love yo have it

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

Really nice rig who ever wins is going to be really lucky i would love to have it

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 30

Its actually kinda funny how a lot of these people (including me) just registered today

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Just built a new PC but I will totally take this!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
gblackbat replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:43 PM

That's definitely one heck of a nice looking rig. I'd soooo love to get my hands on that build.

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 30

And most comments are "its a Good rig I want it" When actually its superb.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15
afmattgto replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:45 PM

I have been trying to get my VA guy to get me a computer for a while now, since my current laptop is from 2009 and can't even run photo gallery without locking up... I'm in college, working with the campus paper doing layout and design, soon to be marketing as well and hopefully working as a veterans counselor this semester... how is my Studio supposed to hold up to THAT!?

The VA is like the Air Force was, they blow money on all sorts of things, until it comes to you, then you've got to fend for yourself most times. Got a used desktop from my mother in law, changed the HDD and cleaned it up to at least run Adobe Indesign and Photoshop... no dice.. the poor thing can barely run Skyrim on the lowest settings let alone an in depth Indesign project... So, I am left to use the campus computers to run Indesign and my PS3 to play Skyrim... I have a son on the way, and a daughter that's in for the summer, I can't take him to campus all the time! I'm married so I couldn't have the boy be my chick magnet! Help a brother out! If I am to stay at home to work on work, why not play Skyrim too!? I mean, that's the best part about work isn't it? Procrastinating and doing other things? It's worth a try here..

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15
afmattgto replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:45 PM

I have been trying to get my VA guy to get me a computer for a while now, since my current laptop is from 2009 and can't even run photo gallery without locking up... I'm in college, working with the campus paper doing layout and design, soon to be marketing as well and hopefully working as a veterans counselor this semester... how is my Studio supposed to hold up to THAT!?

The VA is like the Air Force was, they blow money on all sorts of things, until it comes to you, then you've got to fend for yourself most times. Got a used desktop from my mother in law, changed the HDD and cleaned it up to at least run Adobe Indesign and Photoshop... no dice.. the poor thing can barely run Skyrim on the lowest settings let alone an in depth Indesign project... So, I am left to use the campus computers to run Indesign and my PS3 to play Skyrim... I have a son on the way, and a daughter that's in for the summer, I can't take him to campus all the time! I'm married so I couldn't have the boy be my chick magnet! Help a brother out! If I am to stay at home to work on work, why not play Skyrim too!? I mean, that's the best part about work isn't it? Procrastinating and doing other things? It's worth a try here..

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

great pc :D i can use a new one :D and will be great :D gz to who will win

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 30

Id take this over a 2007 noisemaker (obnoxious noise maker)

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 30

And double posting should be illegal

• Filed under:
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 15
afmattgto replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:56 PM

I will get a Hot Hardware, or a Cyberpower tattoo if you pick me.. I got a friend that does good work.. We'll make it look cool! I know, this is reaching a bit, and desperation lies heavily in the air, but hey... it's still worth a try! I just need a new pc.. Good luck to everybody!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
JibonPaul replied on Thu, Jun 27 2013 11:58 PM

Thank you guys so much for this.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 619
Points 5,260

I hope we get some smart posts on the articles. Comments can make or break it. Just love seeing what other people think.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
gamebray replied on Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:13 AM

Man thats a nice pc! i wish i could have a desktop, im tired of laptops -_-

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

this would nicely replace my hp desktop

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Looks pretty nice. I'm sure whoever wins it will be ecstatic. Especially if they are a gamer like myself. I don't foresee myself winning it as I haven't won anything since I was a kid. However, I'm not mad nor hating. I think it's awesome that there is a giveaway for such a nice computer at all. I think whoever does win it though needs to post some pics of themselves rockin it.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
AnasHaslan replied on Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:25 AM

That would be awesome if i can own this rig ! :D

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
AnasHaslan replied on Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:25 AM

That would be awesome if i can own this rig ! :D

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

I would sleep grasping this in my arms. This is my post in forums for a better chance, so hoping for the best!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

My house was caught in a fire so i lost my pc :( DANG.. tht pc looks awesome *.*

replied on Fri, Jun 28 2013 12:35 AM

Good luck boys and girls

Good luck boys and girls

Good luck boys and girls

Good luck boys and girls

Good luck boys and girls

Page 4 of 15 (564 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS