Google Launches All Access Unlimited Music Streaming Service

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,801
Points 1,212,905
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, May 17 2013 2:46 PM
Google’s new music subscription service, Google Play Music All Access, is live. You can head over to the Google Play store and sign up today for one of two plans--the unlimited “All Access” service or the free “Standard” option.

Both versions offer you an online “locker” where you can store up to 20,000 of your own uploaded songs. You can also purchase any of the 18 million or so tracks in Google’s massive library in the Google Play store and access your music pretty much anywhere without bothering with syncing because Google keeps your library updated across all of your devices. And although you can of course listen online, you can select various tracks to enjoy offline for times when you won’t have an available Internet connection. It’s also worth noting that both tiers of the service are ad-free.

Google Music

The All Access plan offers users the ability to listen to an unlimited amount of music, and you can also create “radio stations” based on a song or your favorite artists with unlimited skips. The service will also offer up recommendations based on your listening habits.

Google Music

If you want to try the service out, you can get a month for free, but sign up before June 30th--if you do, you can get the All Access plan for $7.99 per month, while everyone else will pay $9.99.
  • | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25

Hmm, another new music streaming service popping up! I'm using a different(and less well known) site called Torch Music and I love it. You can create playlists with it and everything and it's all for free! So I guess I'm not too excited about this.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,934
Points 24,785
digitaldd replied on Tue, May 21 2013 9:04 AM

One thing no reviewers seemed to mention the latest Google Music app update which is required to support this actually no longer lets you delete music/podcasts from your device from within the application. What a PITA.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS