Samsung Galaxy S4 Now At a Staples Near You

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,182
Points 1,186,000
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, May 8 2013 3:00 PM
Staples is perhaps not the first place you think of when you’re looking to nab a new phone (and re-up for another two-year mobile contract), but the office supply big box retailer is indeed a place you can pick up a Samsung Galaxy S4.

According to a press release, the hot new handset is available at 500 mobile phone store locations across the country as well as online at Staples.com/mobile. You can also order it from an in-store kiosk at other Staples locations.

Staples Samsung Galaxy S4

You have your choice of carriers, too; Staples offers activation plans with T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, and AT&T (although depending on the carrier and location, the phone may only be available online or in-store.) However you set it up, though, he Samsung Galaxy S4 will cost $199 with a two-year activation plan.

Staples also offers an upgrade eligibility tool, data usage calculator, and a plan comparison tool.
  • | Post Points: 65
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 358
Points 2,565

That's cool. Sometimes you can get a better deal through retail locations. I know I did with my Note 2.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 425
MCook replied on Wed, May 8 2013 8:18 PM

Apparently they don't even offer this in my area (Mendocino County, Northwestern California), our Staples is in Ukiah. We have service from AT&T, Verizon, U.S. Cellular, T-Mobile and Metro PCS though.

"The previous offer is not available for zip code 95470. This is our most popular package available for the Redwood Valley, CA area. Use the links below to see all available phones and carriers. Click here to change Zip Code."

The package it shows is the SIII, after trying to select the S4.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 619
Points 5,260

So the outright price for it is 1k in the states? That is crazy. It's 700 here, but we pay the same on a three year.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 354
Points 3,075

This phone is nuts, and definitely one of the best choices on the market, if not the best. But, it also comes with just as nutty the price tag I suppose. There's still lots of people who will shell out for it though it seems.

PC Specs:

• AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400+  Cooled by a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus (push-pull)
  • 2GB DDR2
  • MSI Radeon HD 6450 2GB
  • Stock Dell motherboard
  • 250Gb HDD
  • XFX Pro Core edition 650W PSU
  • Stock Dell inspiron case

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS