Gmail App For iPhone And iPad Updated With New Features

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,804
Points 1,213,265
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Mar 28 2013 12:16 AM
While Microsoft's Windows Phone platform is unlikely to ever get a proper Gmail app (nor Windows 8, for that matter), those who use Google's archrival OS continue to see a flow of updates. Those who use Gmail for iPhone and iPad were treated to a version update this week (v2.1), which allows users to swipe left or right to move between conversations without forcing them to return to the inbox. For those dealing with massive loads of messages, this is a real boon.

Moreover, the app's tweaked design makes it easier to take action on multiple messages. Selecting a message in the inbox now enables edit mode. Once in edit mode, tap on messages to select them and then choose to archive, delete, or more, from the new actions bar at the top of the screen. You may select Cancel at any time to leave edit mode.

It's available now (for free) in the App Store.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,778
Points 105,195
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Mar 28 2013 8:25 PM

I have this, but I'm used to just using Safari to do email. Plus, it makes noises when ever a new message arrives and that's a PITA.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
Openxcell replied on Sat, Mar 30 2013 6:47 AM

I am using this app, i really like it because app interface is very awesome and easy to use and good thing is you can also easily use multiple accounts.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS