Samsung Galaxy Camera Review: Taking Pictures With Android

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,492
Points 1,196,595
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Mar 11 2013 11:41 AM

Samsung Galaxy Camera ReviewSharing photos with one's friends and family is a common, everyday occurrence. Instagram has gained over 100 million photo sharing users in just two years, and this is just one of many outlets people use to share photos with the people they love. While sharing pictures taken with your smartphone is easy and convenient since you can upload and share while on the go, the picture quality you get from a smartphone isn't quite on the same level as a standalone digital camera, with a larger sensor and better optics.

Connected cameras such as the Samsung Galaxy Camera promise the best of both worlds for users who want to share their photos right away but who also want the image quality that only comes from a standalone digital camera...

Samsung Galaxy Camera Review: Taking Pictures With Android

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,705
Points 104,490
MembershipAdministrator

This is a cool camera and a good review of it too Jennifer.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 730
Points 5,865
Clixxer replied on Sat, Apr 6 2013 2:24 PM

Good review. I remember seeing something about this awhile ago but never followed up on it. Looks like it can take some pretty good pictures also.

My rig - I7-4770K, ASUS Z87-A Mobo, 16 GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7990 GPU, CoolIT AiO Cooler, NZXT H630

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS