HTC One Details are Official, Flagship Phone Lands at AT&T

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,836
Points 1,169,785
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Feb 19 2013 2:55 PM
Earlier today, we posted some leaked photos of the upcoming HTC One handset (which was known as the HTC M7 when we first caught wind of the phone last year), and now we have the official details on (and official photos of) the device. The HTC One is the company’s new flagship phone, and it boasts some attractive specs.

Available in black or silver with an aluminum unibody, the phone is 4G LTE enabled and has a 1.7GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor, 4.7-inch full HD (1080p) display, 2GB RAM, and 32GB or 64GB storage capacities. There are dual speakers on the front of the phone with a built-in amplifier for better sound output, and the audio experience is further enhanced by HTC BoomSound and built-in Beats by Dr. Dre Audio.

HTC One

There’s plenty more software on board, including HTC BlinkFeed content and update aggregator, 3-second video and photo sharing tool HTC Zoe, and HTC Sense TV, which allows you to control a set-top box and home theater with the phone while also serving as an electronic program guide.

HTC One

The phone has an HTC UltraPixel Camera with a dedicated HTC ImageChip 2 and 5-level smart flash, as well as a 2.1MP front-facing camera; both cameras shoot in 1080p full HD. HTC also included GPS, a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor, a 3.5mm stereo audio jack, and a micro-USB 2.0 port along with Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n WiFi, NFC, and support for DLNA and consumer infrared remote control.

If you want yours, AT&T has them--or will soon, in any case.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 983
Points 9,085
sevags replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 12:06 AM

I hope this is a succes for HTC they need it and the market can use the competition. It is a very attractive phone but I amnot sure the aluminum was such a good idea I hate my ip5 for it but I would be carrying it in a case anyway so not a deal breaker. I would like to test out the speakers other HTC "beats" audio phones in the past couldn't even compete with an iphone 4s and was all trebble so I would be happy with anything on par with the ip4-5.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,543
Points 54,460
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Wed, Feb 20 2013 12:55 AM

We are definitely getting our hands on this phone ASAP. Agreed, it will be interesting to see how the aluminum finish holds up and feels in the hand.

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS