Skyrim Dragonborn To Launch On PSN in February, Steam February 5th

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,884
Points 1,116,905
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Sat, Jan 19 2013 2:38 PM
Just the mere mention of the word "Skyrim" is enough to get most avid gamers worked into a frenzy. Mention a next-gen Skyrim combined with proposed release dates, and you may need to call in security to keep the peace. Starting next month, both PC and PlayStation 3 gamers will be treating to Dragonborn, the latest Skyrim add-on. The PC edition will hit on 2/5, and it'll be available on Steam for English, French, Italian, Spanish and German gamers. As for PS3 users? It'll hit the PlayStation Network at some point next month, and reportedly, it'll be half-off during its launch week. What's it mean for you? It means that you need to come up with a few vacation days, and fast.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 447
Points 5,270
sackyhack replied on Sat, Jan 19 2013 5:25 PM

I'm pretty excited about this. I loved the weird architecture in Morrowind, and the Dragonborn trailers showed a lot of it. I've already racked up 170 hours in Skyrim on PC. Didn't think it was going to be that compelling to me the first time through when I beat it in about 60 hours. But all the mods and nooks and crannies keep pulling me back.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,477
Points 53,915
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Sat, Jan 19 2013 9:49 PM

Nice, it's coming to Steam soon!

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,439
Points 102,180
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sat, Jan 19 2013 10:01 PM

This is cool.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

(Mark Twain)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 988
Points 14,240
Manduh replied on Wed, Jan 23 2013 12:34 PM

I just recently started playing Skyrim and my gosh it is very ADDICTIVE!! I'm not a gamer other than Sims 3 and Minecraft but now I have a new favourite!! I have a hard time not playing, (Which is why I've been AWOL for a while haha. I even have Skyrim dreams eeek. The bf started playing it first then I wanted to play and took over his disc, he ended up just buying me another copy for my xbox - (ya our living room is a console gamer's heaven with two big screen setups, PS3, Wii and 2 xbox 360s :P) We have all the skyrim DLCs which I highly recommend PS3 and PC users get them all the second they're out! Dragonborn has an excellent story line - and ride dragons. oh my!, Dawnguard's story is pretty good too but the best part (imo) is it will treat you to a new follower who is more useful and hotter than Lydia :P, and Hearthfire is fun for building a kick ass house!

PCAudioLabs Rok Box MC 7xs - Intel Core i7-2600K - Cooling: PCAL Quiet Operation - Gigabyte Z68 Motherboard - 16GB DDR3-1333 - AMD Radeon HD 5450 - Power Supply: 600 Watts - SRT Drive: Intel 311 SSD (20GB) - Primary Drive: 500GB, 7200RPM, 16MB cache - Audio Drive: 1TB, 7200RPM, 32MB cache - Sample Drive: 2TB, 7200RPM, 64MB cache - OS: Windows 7 Professional x64

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS