Review: Nokia Lumia 810 and Lumia 820

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,212
Points 1,187,150
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Jan 3 2013 12:19 PM
If you're in the market for a new smartphone in the post-holiday season, you'll have a few Windows Phone 8 smartphone options to consider, including the new Nokia Lumia 810 which is exclusive to T-Mobile and the Lumia 820 which is exclusive to AT&T. These new Windows Phone smartphones come with all of the Windows Phone 8 features you'd expect as well as some additional software from Nokia that is designed to bolster their capabilities in a number of areas.

The Lumia 810 has a 4.3-inch OLED WVGA Clear Black display as well as an 8-megapixel camera that utilizes Carl Zeiss optics.  Let's have a look...

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

As the proud owner of one of 900 Nokia Lumia 900 Dark Knight Rises edition phones I would like to say that the Windows 7.5 operating system was very nice to use, simple and generally user friendly. Not quite so keen on WP7.10 as it is being a lot more buggy than any variation of the WP7 that was on my phone (if anyone knows the reason let me know) I do hope that it is just a bug that will be fixed soon.

As for the 810 and 820 the few times I've used them I don't see the difference between them and the 900 except sizing really. I am looking forward to my phone contract ending so I can get my DKR looking nice and box it back up as my back up phone and get the Lumia 925 or which ever is next to be released.

I have heard negatives in regards to WP8 from a friend but I've never noticed the issues (silly Android users) the one feature that I do like is the different sized icons, it makes for a cleaner home screen in my opinion and also means you can fit more of your apps on a smaller space if you wanted to. I personally have mine set out in a similar way to the one shown above as it works nicely for me.

All in all, WP7/8 are basically the same and I believe that people should give Nokia another chance because the N8 (my current back up phone) was a brilliant phone and I believe the last Symbian smart phone.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS