Dell Latitude E6430S Laptop Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,506
Points 1,197,025
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Dec 27 2012 12:18 PM

Dell Latitude E6430S Laptop ReviewBusiness-class laptops don’t get much love these days, due to all the buzz surrounding ultrabooks and tablets. But there are still plenty of jobs that demand the processing power, storage, and general flexibility of a true business-class machine. If you still use optical media like CDs or DVDs in your day-to-day computing, a laptop with an optical drive is essential. The same is probably true if you travel often to give presentations: you’ll need plenty of video and network connectivity options to interface with whatever technology the meeting room or auditorium has available. Many ultra-portables lack optical drives and offer minimal connectivity options. With the Latitude E6430S, however, Dell offers up a solid, old-school laptop in a body that has a bit of an ultrabook look but a pedigree that is all business...

Dell Latitude E6430S Laptop Review

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 75

This latest offering by Dell looks like a very poor attempt to compete with the Apple Macbook Pro Line that dominates laptops used by professionals.

In the business world where the Brand of a laptop is just as important in a professional's apperance as in the Brand of car a professional would drive is direct symbol of their success. The reputation of the Apple Brand still represents success among professionals.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,705
Points 104,490
MembershipAdministrator

Actually it's a great looking little laptop. Not everyone is trying to be a Mac, and the business world is dominated by Dell and Lenovo, with a shot of HP in the mix too.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

I work with several large clients a week, and believe me, the Mac is NOT the laptop of choice for professionals in the project management space. I would have a Mac but I can not bear the thought of installing Windows on such a fine machine. If only Intuit and Apple would get it together!!!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS