Shortcuts

Farcry3 for $31

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,635
Dorkstar Posted: Tue, Dec 4 2012 5:10 PM

In case any of you other guys out there refuse to pay full price for any release (9/10 you can find them discounted on day one).

This site has Farcry3 listed for $32.68 tack on coupon code gamecard5off and were down to $31.06

http://www.directgamecards.com/pre-order-farcry-3-special-edition-cd-key.html

This is the best i've seen, if anyone else has anything let me know.  I'm going to hold off until I actually get a night with my computer (hopefully tonight!)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 447
Points 5,270
sackyhack replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 10:02 AM

Looks good, but I've already got a large backlog so I'm gonna hold out on a Winter Steam sale.  Greenman Gaming also has some ridiculous deals like this from time to time.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,635
Dorkstar replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 10:36 AM

I actually picked up MOH from greenman gaming, think it was 20% off at the time.  Then right before release I found out EA was giving 50% off for us who preordered bf3.  Seems like paying full price on a PC game is a thing of the past.  Not sure if its helping the C gaming industry, but I like it!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 447
Points 5,270
sackyhack replied on Wed, Dec 5 2012 11:55 AM

I kinda see it as something similar to what Amazon does, making you a regular customer with lower priced goods.  At least it worked for me.  I was primarily a console gamer during last gen, always seeing PC games as too high priced.  Then when Steam got rolling with the awesome sales, I saw that the price of entry for the hardware was offset by the lower priced games.  And now even though I still tend to buy during sales more often, I do buy full priced games that I really want, like BL2 or Dishonored.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,016
Points 10,925
OSunday replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 12:41 AM

Ahh I love seeing a good deal like that, but the fact that if I purchase a game anywhere off steam I can't use it for steam usually turns me away.
I can't advocate them enough, having all your games pretty much in "one place" and easily accessible, PLUS the awesome sales steam has has kept me buying pc games solely from them 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,635

OSunday:

Ahh I love seeing a good deal like that, but the fact that if I purchase a game anywhere off steam I can't use it for steam usually turns me away.
I can't advocate them enough, having all your games pretty much in "one place" and easily accessible, PLUS the awesome sales steam has has kept me buying pc games solely from them 

You could always just add your non-steam games to steam.  It's not hard.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,016
Points 10,925
OSunday replied on Thu, Dec 6 2012 7:17 PM

But then there's the issue of getting things transferred between computers without it being purchased on steam and at the moment I share a steam account with my little brother back home so he doesn't have to re-buy all the games we both play which means it's the same case for buying any potential new games that I'd want him to be able to use too.

Basically the games go across my desktop and his back home and my school issued laptop while I'm at school 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS