Happy Thanksgiving from our little family, to you and yours

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,381
Points 1,192,235
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Nov 22 2012 9:25 AM

It's Thanksgiving here in the US, a time of year when we all pause to reflect on how fortunate we all are. Thanksgiving is a great tradition when you stop and think about it. This holiday isn't about rushing around, shopping, etc. You might contest that Black Friday has made this holiday a little too over-commercialized, but not today, 11/22/2012 -- Thanksgiving Day. Today we all breath a collective sigh of relaxation and soak up the joy and comfort of family and friends across the dinner table. 

Folks these days are just too busy. Many of us tend to be over-booked and perhaps a little too driven and focused on things that, in the grand scheme, aren't nearly as important as the "F word" -- Family.  Life has a way of calling attention to itself though, sometimes whether you want to listen, or not. So take time to enjoy and be thankful today. 

Here at HotHardware, we measure wealth on a different scale.  If you've got good friends and family around you, you've really got it all.  And so, we here in our little family of writers really are very fortunate.  Thanks so much for being with us.  Thanks so much for the opportunity to share our thoughts with you on things we're passionate about.  It's great to have so many good friends and we're thankful for every one of you, even 3v1l (we kid J!).

And needless to say, as Chief Cook and Bottle washer around here, I'm VERY thankful for our team of Tech journalist Ninjas.  You folks are the best.  Maybe I'm the most fortunate of all here.  Wait, not maybe.  I am.  Raise a glass!

On this day of Thanksgiving we'd like to extend our sincere appreciation to you our readers and friends here at HotHardware.com. Living in place like the United States of America, with the many gifts and privileges we're afforded, there are just so many things we can all be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving To You All!

Warm wishes from our little family, to you and yours,
Team HotHardware

And now, we'll stick with tradition and bring you Adam Sandler, in this timeless classic -- The Thanksgiving Song.

• | Post Points: 140
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 450
Points 5,345
sackyhack replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 10:17 AM

Thanks HH! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm thankful for my family as well. Before I moved out, I was your typical angsty dude, always wishing my family was a little more "normal". Now that I've been on my own for a while, I truly appreciate them. "Normal" is boring. I like weird, I miss weird, and have a blast every time my whole big goofy extended family gets together for holidays. We have all sorts of people: doctors, nurses, librarians, entertainers, stay at home wives, stay at home husbands, even a suspected drug dealer. But I wouldn't replace any one of them with anybody, as they all make my life much more fun.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 49
Points 540
altereDad replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 11:34 AM

A month late according to us Northern folks in our Igloos, but Happy Thanksgiving none-the-less.

Gobble gobble!

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 75
Aberration replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 12:25 PM

I will always love this time of year and any holiday that gives you a green light to eat good food to you need a nap and be with family is awesome.

I hope you and anyone who sees this has a great Turkey day! :) 

• Filed under:
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 626
Points 5,600
ForumsAdministrator
RWilliams replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 1:27 PM

From a Canuck, happy Thanksgiving all :) Enjoy your turkey while I enjoy... a sandwich or something!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,016
Points 10,940
OSunday replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 2:05 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to Y'all and everyone else too!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,036
Points 9,635
sevags replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 3:03 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I like be really thankful if HotHardware actually redesigned their mobile Waite version to actually WORK for everyone.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 274
Points 3,030

Happy Thankingiving to HH Membersm family, and friends.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,626
Points 55,210
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 7:11 PM

mobile "waite"...not sure I follow...?

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,383
Points 31,080
rrplay replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 7:58 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !

"Don't Panic ! 'cause HH got's your back!"

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 354
Points 3,075

Hey...Im Canadian ( eh ) But I would like to take a moment to say happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, and to the rest of HH :D

I'm thankful for awesome sites like HH, with such great communities to interact with.

PC Specs:

• AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400+  Cooled by a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus (push-pull)
  • 2GB DDR2
  • MSI Radeon HD 6450 2GB
  • Stock Dell motherboard
  • 250Gb HDD
  • XFX Pro Core edition 650W PSU
  • Stock Dell inspiron case

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 758
Points 10,695
eunoia replied on Thu, Nov 22 2012 11:51 PM

...pending.