Shortcuts

Today's Slickdeals: Asus Ultrabook, Corsair PSU, a Couple of Radeons and More

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 191
Points 1,750
InsideSin replied on Tue, Aug 14 2012 11:38 AM

I love the deals on the extremely cheap graphics card and PSU! Makes for building a very inexpensive lower end computer. Only warning is a review I've read about the Corsair CX430

"Quiet and trouble free for two years - but the initial new unit failed after only two months. Required return at my expense to the U.S. for a warranty replacement. Discovered that the low power units are not manufactured by the same supplier as the high-end units so Corsair's reputation isn't necessarily transferable across their line."

"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something new."

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 257
Points 3,190
Jaybk26 replied on Tue, Aug 14 2012 3:09 PM

Thanks Hothardware for the sweet deals. That laptop might just make it as a Christmas present for my brother.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 290
Points 2,255

Sweet deals sweat savings. Super. What i like the most is the low end gpu getting cheaper good for entry gaming rig for my son.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 501
Points 4,625
AKnudson replied on Wed, Aug 15 2012 12:28 AM

Jay how much do you love me? because if i have too i'll rig the Christmas drawing so you get my name, and buy me that laptop.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS