Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Ready to Boogie with Quad Core Processor This Month

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,884
Points 1,116,905
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Aug 6 2012 2:55 PM
After months of waiting, Samsung today announced that it's Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet will be available globally starting this month. The first batch of shipments will include Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + 3G HSPA+ models, with a Wi-Fi + 4G LTE slated for availability sometime "later this year," Samsung said.

The Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a full-size Android tablet with a 1.4GHz quad-core processor. It has a 5MP rear-facing camera with LED flash, 1.9MP front-facing camera, USB 2.0 connectivity, 2GB of RAM, and 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage (upgradeable via microSD card slot).

Also included with the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich device is Samsung's S Pen stylus, along with several related applications, such as S Note, S Planner, Crayon physics, Adobe Photoshop Touch, and Polaris Office.

"The Galaxy Note 10.1 offers the functionality and precision of a pen and paper on a 10.1-inch large display, which will enable people to amplify their creativity, productivity, and learning ability," Samsung stated in a press release.

One thing Samsung didn't disclose is how much these new tablets will cost.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 501
Points 4,625

Their are some incredible features on this new Samsung tablet that have me seriously considering buying it.

First of all the 1,4 GHZ quad-core processor is faster than the processor i had 3 computers ago.

Second the multitasking option is incredible though it looked as if it would take a huge amount of practice and familiarity working on your tablet to really get the full functionality of the feature.

Third, I own the Lenovo Ideapad, which though very useful in typing and other enterprises was sadly disappointing when it came to note taking. I attended a calculus and a physics class that would have been infinitely more enjoyable if i had one of these tablets with me.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 272
Points 2,170
karanm replied on Mon, Aug 6 2012 9:32 PM

This tablet looks awesome, first one Ive seen in a long list of tablets that has me excited for its release!! This thing is gonna cost an arm and a leg though better start saving now AKnudson. One thing though why ICS and not Jellybean, and when is it gonna get Jellybean??

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS