Wow - what amazing generosity on the part of Microsoft (with the kind aid of yet another dodgy US Supreme Court decision - http://www.citizen.org/documents/concepcion-anniversary-justice-denied-report.pdf) ! Why am I not surprised ? The only recourse for users would seem to be education and a subsequent refusal to have anything to do with companies like Microsoft. Thank whatever Powers may be for Linux, FOSS, and open source !...
Sacrificing your social rights and freedoms is good for everybody (Komrade). It's why socialism is such a powerful commercial force these days....?
Comrade Flier, I fear you are not up to snuff on your Marx and Engels. Socialism has nothing to do with sacrificing one's social rights and freedoms - that is, unless you are here referring to the 1 %'s «rights and freedoms» to trample on the remaining 99 %. The US Supreme Court is not populated by socialists....
Humbly begging your pardon :) I never really studied the subject to any meaningful level.
But I sort of understand that a large number of USA's IOUs are held by red China, but how much (if any) political influence that gives them i have no idea.
NEWS TIPS |
This site is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. The contents are the views and opinion of the author and/or hisassociates. All products and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All content and graphical elements areCopyright © 1999 - 2013 David Altavilla and HotHardware.com, LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy and Terms