AT&T Gains Another Tablet: Huawei's 7" MediaPad

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,388
Points 1,192,435
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, Feb 3 2012 2:06 AM
Is 2012 the actual year of the tablet? Looks that way. Even Huawei, a company that's still trying to make a real name for themselves in the U.S., is getting in on the subsidized action. This week, the company announced that the MediaPad tablet will soon be arriving on AT&T airwaves. Beginning February 3, the MediaPad will be available to AT&T's enterprise users at varying price points depending on the business account. It features a 7" IPS touchpanel, Android 3.2, a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU, 5MP rear-facing and 1.3MP front-facing camera with 4X zoom and AF, as well as 1080p HD video recording and playback. There's Wi-Fi as well, and the dimensions check in at 7.61" x 4.71" x .41".

We're guessing this won't be the last Huawei device to land on AT&T's network, but who knows if any smartphones will make the cut.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 495
Points 4,825

Isn't that, the World's first 7" IPS touch-panel, Android 3.2? YAY I have to say this is a beautiful tablet i like its design and features.I have to point out that it looks like the iPhone 4's design in my opinion.Soooo are they copying apple's design?

I think this is a bad year to buy tablets as so many innovators are releasing one like every month :-p adding new features, and making huge improvements. I think It's worth to wait 2013 to buy a tablet.Tablets are just starting, its a new market so more customers more demands.Waiting for quad cores :) I know they'll come,tablets are following the PC's steps.

A product demo of this beauty :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp71nELkXHA&feature=player_embedded

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Actually, Huawei already has a few android devices with at&t, however they are go-phones.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS