Asus Transformer Prime Tablet Is Coming With Project Kal-El

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,882
Points 1,116,805
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Sat, Oct 22 2011 1:18 PM
Prime is coming! Prime is coming! No, not Optimus Prime, Asus' Transformer Prime, the company's next-generation Transformer tablet. It was practically a given that the company would bust out a second edition, and now the particulars are starting to take shape. It'll be based on NVIDIA's next-gen quad-core Tegra 3 chip, and will share the same lid design as the Zenbook.

Asus Transformer Prime Tablet - Docked at AsiaD Conference

Asus has made live a Prime holding spot, noting that it's the first tablet to feature Project Kal-El, but it's keeping the bulk of the specifications close to its chest. It'll be a split-tab design like the current one, and other reports have noted that it will have an SD card slot, a mini-HDMI output and a 10" display. We're guessing it'll be out before the holidays, but who knows what CES holds just after...

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 754
Points 8,520
LBowen replied on Sat, Oct 22 2011 2:26 PM

I might seriously consider getting a tablet for the holidays and ASUS just continues to impress me.

"I have the power!!"

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,864
Points 29,610

Awesome looking tablet and if the original Transformer is anything to judge this by it will work beautifully, fast, and rock.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,365
Points 30,865
rrplay replied on Sun, Oct 23 2011 8:49 AM

If there is a Transformer tablet for me to keep an eye out this would be the one..sorta digging the Zenbook too.

WoWZersz !! seems to be getting into the holiday season already &  yep CES 2012 will not be all that far off .

"Don't Panic ! 'cause HH got's your back!"

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,439
Points 102,180
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sun, Oct 23 2011 10:59 AM

this will be epic.

I can't wait to see it.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

(Mark Twain)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS