Thermaltake and Modders-Inc KB & Mouse Mod Competition

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 84
Points 750
RSmith Posted: Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:10 AM

If this seems against the rules (I just read em, and it doesn't seem as such), please forgive me.  I'm not necessarily trying to "pimp" or "promote" myself, or my own website (don't really have one, other than a blog I don't maintain often, lol), but I am a member over at the modders-inc forums, as well as many of other members here are too.  Currently, the keyboard and mouse mod competition is in the voting stage.  I won't necessarily ask of you to vote for mine as 1 of the 3 you'll vote for, but if you do like it and would like to see it come to fruition, then please, by all means.

I only ask of you to vote honestly, whether for myself or not.  It's a great competition, but it also seems a bit like some people have been garnering votes by means of either ghost accounts or sheep/zombie voting, and that's a bit underhanded imho.  So, thank you, and if u do vote for me, then thank you, if not, I'll understand :)

Also, in my thread for my submission (there's a link on page 1 of the voting thread to the page hosting all submission threads), please check out all of the pics and info, and feel free to tell me what you do and do NOT like about my idea, thanks!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 84
Points 750
RSmith replied on Thu, Oct 6 2011 3:11 AM

Oh, btw, my handle is PM_DMNKLR, thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 84
Points 750
RSmith replied on Mon, Nov 7 2011 2:20 AM

Not much as far as followers or viewers on this subject huh?  Well, the voting stage ended awhile ago and there are a couple of us who've already started our mod logs, although we've both not posted much, lol.  We've both accomplished a somewhat decent start however, so if you wish to see as to such, please, let me know.  I'm considering posting my mod log on here as well, but only if I can garner any interest in it, thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS