It sounds a little too easy to cheat people with. What's to stop them from 'racking up a few sales' after you're gone and swearing that you really did buy the merchandise?
Maybe I'm not as trusting as I should be,.......
Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.
The reader shown here is a MagTek iDynamo, secured by the MagneSafe™ Security Architecture (MSA)
1) The iDynamo contains a unique encryption key that automatically self-generates one-million successive distinct keys.
2) The iDynamo is built in the USA and by design is tamper resistant and tamper evident.
3) The iDynamo encrypts all the data within the confines of the magnetic head.
4) The iDynamo is capable of device/host mutual authentication.
5) The iDynamo can detect and notify the user when a connection to a genuine host has been established.
6) The iDynamo can manage session security, so that swipes can be time bounded.
7) The iDynamo has the ability to see more data.
8) The iDynamo can also determine if the data on the card has been altered.
9) The iDynamo can generate unique tokens at the point of swipe.
All these wireless payment solutions make me nervous. I won't even get a credit card with an RFID chip in it for those same reasons. There will always be someone who finds a way to exploit the system.
NEWS TIPS |
This site is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. The contents are the views and opinion of the author and/or hisassociates. All products and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All content and graphical elements areCopyright © 1999 - 2014 David Altavilla and HotHardware.com, LLC. All rights reserved. Privacy and Terms