President Obama Owns An iPad And Computer, Thank Heavens!

rated by 0 users
This post has 19 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,690
Points 1,156,390
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Mar 29 2011 3:20 PM
You can now rest easy, gentlemen and ladies. President Barack Obama owns a computer. Phew! Oh, and he owns an iPad, too! Double phew! As if there was any question about the man who owns a $3,000, specialized BlackBerry owning a computer, let us put that to rest. During a brief trip to South America, Obama admitted on Univision that he owns both a computer and an iPad, with the latter being the most interesting new addition.

He also confirmed the reports back in Washington, and now, all of the tech-heads in the universe can finally go about their day. But here's the real question: does he also own a Galaxy Tab?
  • | Post Points: 155
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,372
Points 80,290

My question is whats the point? Every thing important you need to know is told to you by your advisors... besides I bet he has an Ipad4. ahahahah

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."

Z77 GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER

GIGABYTE GTX670

G.Skill Ripjaws X 16gb PC2133

Antec P280

Corsair H100

Asus Blu-ray burner

Seasonic X650 PSU

Patriot Pyro 128gb SSD

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,558
Points 103,045
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:33 AM

Der Meister:
besides I bet he has an Ipad4. ahahahah

Yeah,...or an iMaxi-Pad

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 119
Points 1,295
DScheive replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 8:30 AM

lol so im guessing your not an obama supporter? lol jk i definitely dont support him and he my boss (technically) lol i wondering how hes keeping his computer safe from computer hackers? ;-)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,865
Points 29,630

umm... Duh... I am not surprised at all that he owns both a computer and an iPad... the iPad is probabably the iPad 2nd gen given to him by Apple

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,558
Points 103,045
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 9:43 AM

DScheive:
so im guessing your not an obama supporter

I WAS a supporter, but he's lied his azz off about scaling back those two undeclared wars, seems to be starting another one, and he forgot all about closing Guantanamo* down. (*an embarrassment to the principles that America's supposed to believe in, and adhere to)

He still gives excellent "speech", but I'm no longer listening to him.

Seems that they're all full of what they'll do once until we elect them, but after a few sips of that Kool-Aid served up by his Generals, this POTUS went in the opposite direction that his campaign said he would.

He's a huge disappointment,......especially with no other good choices for POTUS out there that have any decent chance of being elected. Ron Paul would be MY next choice. (constitutional adherence at all costs sounds pretty good to me these days) But, as I said, not a chance in Hale of him getting there.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 843
Points 9,155

I bet steve jobs slipped it to him under the table at the special dinner they all attended. I'm not sure what they had to eat but apparently they drank kool-aid as the beverage!!!!

Now you're just mashing it!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 509
Points 3,965
jonation replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 11:42 AM

Rand/Ron one two punch. Pretty soon the absurdity will rise to a point- leaving only the genuine, sensible candidates.

CPU: e6400 @ 3.2 (H-50'd)
MB: MSI p6n
RAM: 4G adata
GPU: GTS-450 and 8800GTS for Physx
HDD: WD 500G Black
PSU: 620W Corsair  Mod.
Case: 900-2 with 7 cathodes and AP-15s

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,814
Points 45,635
rapid1 replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 1:35 PM

Well he is the President of America so I would imagine anyone who makes most anything that is sold here would either send him one for free, or supply one at his request without question. So I imagine he owns a lot of things on a lot of platforms. I wonder what his daughter's Malia and Sasha play games on a WII, and Xbox, or a Playstation or if they even do that. My daughter's prefer the variety of the internet, and play educational games there.

MB:ASUS Z87C
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4770 ***
GPU:Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Mem:***ingston 16384MB RAM
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,763
Points 40,465
Inspector replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 2:44 PM

Well he has that customized blackberry, i suppose the ipad is too. how ever he needs the rig HH is giving away :P lol

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 271
Points 3,015

mabe he will read this on hh and get with the program

imaxi pad now thats funny i don't care who you are

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,558
Points 103,045
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 6:35 PM

dadodgeson:
imaxi pad now thats funny i don't care who you are

Maybe we shouldn't be saying that. iMaxi-Pad is probably patented by Apple already, just in case there is ever an App for that!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 182
Points 2,085

I wasn't a supporter, and I always saw Obama as a celebrity running president than a serious candidate. its been really out of hand

"The old appeals to racial, sexual, religious chauvinism to rabid nationalist furver are beginning not to work. A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed"- Carl Sagan

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
Redwoodz replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 7:50 PM

Damn retarded American people,that's what's wrong with this country,expect one man to be able to change the world in a day,then start crying and pointing fingers when they don't get their way.Grow up you morons.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 182
Points 2,085

You mad? GOOD. Go away troll lol

"The old appeals to racial, sexual, religious chauvinism to rabid nationalist furver are beginning not to work. A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed"- Carl Sagan

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 55
Redwoodz replied on Thu, Mar 31 2011 6:46 AM

I rest my case.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,558
Points 103,045
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Mar 31 2011 7:20 AM

Redwoodz:
expect one man to be able to change the world in a day

He's had much more than a day to do what he said he was gonna do. With the power of the presidency at his disposal, he just needs to order our armies to withdraw and he just needs to order the closing of that highly SUSPECT prison that W. and his buddy Cheney came up with to make it so. He is the "Commander In Chief" of our military forces and both of those situations are military in nature. Fact of it is that he's proven that he doesn't have the sack to make the really hard choices, when presented with constant pressure from the military command. They just want to keep doing what they do best, but it's ruining our economy.

EDIT: Today's news has multiple stories about POTUS and the military "Facing-Off" on troop reductions in Afghanistan. WTF?!! It's HIS call, HIS decision, but the highly politicized US military machine is all set to defy him using the overly willing media as their tool. How long would this BS have gone on with Ronald Reagen at the helm?

Redwoodz:
Damn retarded American people

Have to agree with you there, My father's IQ was over 200, but mine is slightly less.

Redwoodz:
then start crying and pointing fingers when they don't get their way

Not crying, just waiting for another election to voice my displeasure, and I wasn't calling people names like a third grader. Hopefully, your mother doesn't bite you on the leg when you get home.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,370
Points 30,935
rrplay replied on Sat, Apr 2 2011 10:39 AM

no need to bother..

Now the iMaxi-Pad sounds like it may have potential for the iSheep who have no problems with the iScrew

"Don't Panic ! 'cause HH got's your back!"

Not Ranked
Posts 66
Points 555

"Jorge, I'm the president of the United States. You think I've got to go borrow somebody's computer?"

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,814
Points 45,635
rapid1 replied on Sun, Apr 3 2011 3:08 PM

Redwoodz sorry but I have to address your absurdity. I for one think there should be a revolution in America. I believe that both the Democrats and Republican party should be shut down completely. This is because the President really has no power without one of them. Therefore he is a figure head. This party crap ruins our political system as far as I see. I vote with neither personally. Oh and my revolution statement I do not mean a violent or physical one.

I mean our political system should be changed abruptly and completely in America and our taxation system. Everything in place is circa 1940-60 in most cases if not older. The age has changed completely around the world, and so has a large percentage of commerce as well as earning income. So how can everything be at best Ronald Reaganesque. The whole thing makes no sense to me, I hope someone starts figuring it out and making changes before the US government gets bought out lol.

MB:ASUS Z87C
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4770 ***
GPU:Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Mem:***ingston 16384MB RAM
Page 1 of 1 (20 items) | RSS