iBuyPower Introduces Erebus Desktop, Adds GTX 590

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,703
Points 1,157,205
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Sat, Mar 26 2011 10:50 AM
Looking for a new system? Looking for one with a brand new GPU? This weekend is a good one to be looking, as NVIDIA has just produced a new GPU and iBuyPower has just issued a refreshed range of systems that feature that very card. The company has just announced immediate availability of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 dual GPU card, which will be featured in the new Erebus system launch next month.

The Erebus, features a proprietary case design with a best in class 10 x 120 liquid cooling solution, that PC World referred to as “an overclocker’s wet dream” at CES 2011, and it'll be customizable when it goes on sale next month. As of now, it should be possible to add the new NVIDIA card to existing machines should you choose to pony up for the latest and greatest.

iBUYPOWER Announces Immediate Availability of NVIDIA GTX 590 Dual GPU Graphics Card

New card will be featured in highly anticipated Erebus launch next month

El Monte, CA – March 24, 2011 – iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce immediate availability of the GTX590 graphics cards in all of its gaming systems.  The GTX 590 boasts a significant performance increase over previous generations of graphics cards and can lay claim to the fastest GPU ever title.  The GTX 590 is also NVIDIA’s first graphics card to support 3 monitors, or 6 screens with an SLI configuration.

“NVIDIA cards delivers the smooth, life-like graphics our gaming customers demand,” said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER.  “We are honored to once again be an NVIDIA launch partner and to help usher in this exciting new technology.”

The GTX590 will also be part of iBUYPOWER’s anticipated Erebus launch next month.  The Erebus, features a proprietary case design with a best in class 10 x 120 liquid cooling solution, that PC World referred to as “an overclocker’s wet dream” at CES 2011.

Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com.  All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
  • | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

Awesome rig!

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Sun, Mar 27 2011 11:55 AM

/agrees with RKA. That would be pretty sweet connected to three monitors.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

Though it says case is propietary, it looks like it's based on NZXT Phantom(which I have and it's sweet).

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,814
Points 45,635
rapid1 replied on Sun, Mar 27 2011 2:27 PM

Very nice looking system it may be based on it (NZXT Phantom) which is a solid case, but they likely visibly as well as somewhat functionally modded it. Either way it looks nice!

MB:ASUS Z87C
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4770 ***
GPU:Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Mem:***ingston 16384MB RAM
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,814
Points 45,635
rapid1 replied on Sun, Mar 27 2011 4:30 PM

This is getting ridiculous how and why is my comment the only post in half of the comments. Not this one obviously, but a large number of them have 1 response which is mine. I cannot debate stuff with myself though I try I find it difficult in many cases because I see an issue/product/etc. the same way from both sides.

MB:ASUS Z87C
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4770 ***
GPU:Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Mem:***ingston 16384MB RAM
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Sun, Mar 27 2011 7:00 PM

>> This is getting ridiculous how and why is my comment the only post in half of the comments

Because the other half belong to me. lol.

From now on, I'll make it a point to be contrary to everything you say. The threads shall grow to unending length. Our arguments over whether hardware "A" is a better deal than component "B" shall be legendary. The flame-wars shall spill over into other forums, and marshal law shall be enacted. People will remember this as the beginning of the end of the Internet. BECAUSE I'M A FRIEND. :)

I've got the same deal going with Joel H.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 509
Points 3,965
jonation replied on Mon, Mar 28 2011 2:08 AM

I like it, minus the graphic. i just don't like them on any case.

CPU: e6400 @ 3.2 (H-50'd)
MB: MSI p6n
RAM: 4G adata
GPU: GTS-450 and 8800GTS for Physx
HDD: WD 500G Black
PSU: 620W Corsair  Mod.
Case: 900-2 with 7 cathodes and AP-15s

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS