Clinton Calls WikiLeaks' Documents An 'Attack' On The World

rated by 0 users
This post has 77 Replies | 8 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,189
Points 1,186,105
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Nov 29 2010 7:25 PM

WikiLeaksSecretary of State Hillary Clinton publicly condemned "those responsible" and warned that retribution was coming over Wikileak's publication of a quarter of a million leaked documents from United States embassies around the world.

She also said that the State Department was increasing its security measures to safeguard its documents.

"The United States strongly condemns the illegal disclosure of classified information ... This disclosure is not just an attack on America’s foreign policy interests. It is an attack on the international community – the alliances and partnerships, the conversations and negotiations, that safeguard global security and advance economic prosperity," Clinton said. "I want you to know that we are taking aggressive steps to hold responsible those who stole this information. I have directed that specific actions be taken at the State Department, in addition to new security safeguards at the Department of Defense and elsewhere to protect State Department information."

The WikiLeaks site explains that on Sunday, November 28, 2010, WikiLeaks "began publishing 251,287 leaked United States embassy cables, the largest set of confidential documents ever to be released into the public domain. The documents will give people around the world an unprecedented insight into the US Government's foreign activities."

Red: Secret     Orange: Confidential    Green: Unclassified
Cables by Country of Origin - Source: Wikileaks.org

The cables date from 1966 to February, 2010, and contain "confidential communications" between 274 embassies and the State Department in Washington DC. "15,652 of the cables are classified Secret," WikiLeaks said.

Clinton apologized to the world's diplomats for the public exposure of documents that were "intended to be confidential, including private discussions between counterparts or our diplomats’ personal assessments and observations."

Clinton says that U.S. policy, which is set in Washington, is a matter of public record, even though specific documents are not. The New York Times reported that one of the leaked cables reveals information into the famed attack on Google and other U.S. companies by Chinese hackers last December. The cable linked China’s political leaders to the ‘Operation Aurora’ cyber-attacks.

WikiLeaks is on a roll with this latest disclosure. On October 22, it released nearly 400, 000 documents (known as 'The Iraq War Logs'), that tell the story of the war in Iraq from January 1, 2004, through December, 2009, as told by soldiers in the United States Army. It released similar documents on the war in Afghanistan.

Here is Clinton's speech in its entirety.

• | Post Points: 260
Not Ranked
Posts 54
Points 670
sKrappy replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 8:18 PM

We would not need this site(wikileaks) or kind of people (Julian Assange) if our government didn't lie cheat and steal from us  just my opinion.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,792
Points 28,435

My opinion is these leaks should be stopped! The security of America and Americans abroad are at risk as well as foreign relations! This is cyber espionge.Our soldiers are putting their lives on the line everday only to be undermined back home by the iggnorance of a few enjoying the the freedom and security that they put their lives on the line to provide!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,795
Points 40,670
Inspector replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 9:42 PM

I agree 100% with amd. although i am really interested in what they say at these meetings, it isn't right to release them to the whole public where countries are bashing on each other. things will start up from this... hope the owner of the site is happy :). He even says that he will continue posting up leaks though out a period of time.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 10:10 PM

>> Clinton Calls WikiLeaks' Documents An 'Attack' On The World

The War on Drugs and War on Terror are pretty much won.. so why not start a War on Information?

Or we could stop doing things that are embarrassing when leaked. You know, whichever.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,476
Points 47,080
ForumsAdministrator
Super Dave replied on Mon, Nov 29 2010 11:18 PM

The world is a dangerous place. The leaker(s) has committed treason, IMO, and needs to be punished accordingly.

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Not Ranked
Posts 324
Points 4,305

Man, 2011 is gonna be a scary year for the World. With all this tension going around with the ongoing war in Iraq, Afghanistan ,Palestine, increased tension with Iran and Israel, North Korea and South Korea (and US), the US with Iran and the supposed Nuclear program ,a Drug war in Mexico that's killing thousands....

I just pray for Everyone , as human beings and hope for the best.

i7-950@3.8 + Asus Sabertooth X58+ CM692 Advanced+ 6GB A-Data Gaming DDR3@1600

ATI Radeon 6870+ 1TB Hitachi HD+ 750w Modular PSU + Asetek Liquid Cooler + DigitalStorm PC  

YesThanks To HotHardware.ComYes

Not Ranked
Posts 324
Points 4,305

3vi1:

>> Clinton Calls WikiLeaks' Documents An 'Attack' On The World

The War on Drugs and War on Terror are pretty much won..

Who's winning Exactly?

i7-950@3.8 + Asus Sabertooth X58+ CM692 Advanced+ 6GB A-Data Gaming DDR3@1600

ATI Radeon 6870+ 1TB Hitachi HD+ 750w Modular PSU + Asetek Liquid Cooler + DigitalStorm PC  

YesThanks To HotHardware.ComYes

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,476
Points 47,080
ForumsAdministrator

SammyHayabuza:
I just pray for Everyone , as human beings and hope for the best.

Amen to that, Brother. World Wars have been started with insignificant skirmishes. 

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 5
TDurden replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 2:39 AM

No my friend!! "you think you know but you really don’t know" Listen to the words of the last president of the USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLn7zbxyrPM

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,374
Points 80,315

While I think an open government is a good thing. Secret or top secret docs should be kept that way and are that way for a reason... 

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."

Z77 GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER

GIGABYTE GTX670

G.Skill Ripjaws X 16gb PC2133

Antec P280

Corsair H100

Asus Blu-ray burner

Seasonic X650 PSU

Patriot Pyro 128gb SSD

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 7:29 AM

>> Who's winning Exactly?

Exactly.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Not Ranked
Posts 65
Points 800
dizowned replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 7:40 AM

Honestly my knee jerk reaction is to drag these people out and have them shot - they committed treason as far as I'm concerned. The main benefit of living in the US is freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of the press and so on; but as of late the press has gone too far in a lot of areas and the reigns need to be slapped on them hard and fast. Someone needs to be made example of and why not these guys. This is a sad day for the news media in general and they (CNN, ABC, FOX, NY TIMES, WASHINGTON POST,....) should all be ashamed.

It's not custom unless your the only one who can boot it.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,792
Points 28,435

Super Dave:

The world is a dangerous place. The leaker(s) has committed treason, IMO, and needs to be punished accordingly.

This is the same thing as spying except this guy had access to all of this classified information and was able to download it take it home and realease it to Wiki for his own agenda whatever that could possibly be! It is Treason! I wonder if he was paid for the Damage he is allowed to unleash to the world! Its classified information on US foreign policy and ongoing military operations that could further threaten the security of America ! Also threaten our at times  lack of trust from our Allies worlwide! And another question Who,s in charge up there in the intellegence dept apparently no one because that pretty slack that  someone at so a low rank could just download classified information.Dang we have the Pentagon, CIA,FBI and Homeland Security ! I hate to say this but are they all too busy watching who,s downloading songs!

As already stated in one post in this thread we have North and South Korea playing war games definatly bad news, an ongoing war in Afghanistan and (Pakistan) which has nuclear weapons,and which is overun by the worst of the worst terrorist, Iran with a lunatic for a president, still in Irag! Muchless some guy here trying to set a bomb off at a Christmas tree lighting!

This world is a dangerous place and Im afraid this realease of classified information just made it more dangerous! Freedom of speech is one of our greatest rights but NOT IMO at the cost of the security of America.God Bless our soldiers that are out there right now putting there lives at risk for us back home and protect them even more hopefully this disasterous leak of info does,nt further put them in danger! God Bless America and I pray that this doesnt  decide the future of our children and our great country! 

PS I,ll let you guys take over seeing how I got a little brain damage LOL no Im not stupid just 2 brain surgeries and I get long winded and cant spell right anymore so you guys can do a better job!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,651
Points 104,115
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 8:21 AM

This could be fixed for the cost of a few bullets. People who commit treason should be shot. That's all.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 165

"The three aims of the tyrant are, one, the humiliation of his subjects; he knows that a mean-spirited man will not conspire against anybody; two, the creation of mistrust among them; for a tyrant is not to be overthrown until men begin to have confidence in one another -- and this is the reason why tyrants are at war with the good; they are under the idea that their power is endangered by them, not only because they will not be ruled despotically, but also because they are too loyal to one another and to other men, and do not inform against one another or against other men -- three, the tyrant desires that all his subjects shall be incapable of action, for no one attempts what is impossible and they will not attempt to overthrow a tyranny if they are powerless."

~Aristotle

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 541
Points 4,945

I'm sure many of you know what I do for a living. I'm not going to mess around with how these things got out. Any system based on humans can be compromised by humans.

The people who did this are traitors who deserve a life spent in Leavenworth (literally the worst prison to go to in the US). More than that I’m not going to get into.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 146
Points 2,025
Optix replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:50 AM

I'm torn on the whole thing. I like the fact that this may hold the government and elected/appointed officials accountable for what they do but at the same time it does put people at risk because it discloses a ton of information.  This is a think long and hard issue for me.

Intel i3 530 @ 4.2Ghz/Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3/2x2GB G.Skill Eco & 2x2GB Kingston Blu @ 1520mhz, Coolit Vantage C240

Sapphire 6850 Toxic Edition, Mushkin Calisto Deluxe 60GB, Western Digital 640GB Caviar Black, Western Digital Scorpio Black 200GB (Vantec NexStar3 enclosure)

LG GH22LS50 DVD Writer, Ultra X4 850w PSU

Lian Li PC-P50WB

Slave to technology.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,105
Points 38,225
acarzt replied on Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:19 PM

3vi1:

Or we could stop doing things that are embarrassing when leaked.

This.

Everyone quit stabbing each other in the back and then you don't have to worry about who finds out about what.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 509
Points 3,965

I love how if you release information about something that already happened- you should be punished. Transparency should never be punished.

Can you not follow the paper trail? The activities are the ones putting us in danger. Don't blame the whistleblowers, then who will yell for your aid.

They aren't high level documents, top secret is actually a very low clearance. And none of them are even top secret.
They dont release documents to be trolls, they have reasons:

"On 26 November, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange sent a letter to the U.S. Department of State, via his lawyer Jennifer Robinson, inviting them to 'privately nominate any specific instances (record numbers or names) where it considers the publication of information would put individual persons at significant risk of harm that has not already been addressed'. Harold Koh, the Legal Adviser of the Department of State, rejected the proposal, stating: 'We will not engage in a negotiation regarding the further release or dissemination of illegally obtained U.S. Government classified materials'. Assange responded in turn by writing back to the State Department that 'you have chosen to respond in a manner which leads me to conclude that the supposed risks are entirely fanciful and you are instead concerned to suppress evidence of human rights abuse and other criminal behaviour'." 

These documents will make our diplomats and representatvies look like the crooks and pricks they are. They are destructive only to their reputation. That is not terrorism. Terrorists dont call out pricks, they kill people.

CPU: e6400 @ 3.2 (H-50'd)
MB: MSI p6n
RAM: 4G adata
GPU: GTS-450 and 8800GTS for Physx
HDD: WD 500G Black
PSU: 620W Corsair  Mod.
Case: 900-2 with 7 cathodes and AP-15s

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 509
Points 3,965
jonation replied on Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:12 AM

And look, INTERPOL just put Assage wanted for sexual offenses... Forgery? Really you defend these people over someone trying to help the world.

Anyway this will be a nice distraction from the TSA molesting our people. We must defend ourselves at the cost of our liberty obviously.

We must foot the bill for our leaders irresponsibility and foolishness with OUR freedom. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:34 AM

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court."  U.S. Constitution - Article III, Section 3.

The constitution was written by people who knew what treason actually was, because they had committed it.

Wikileaks attempted to redact the information (i.e  not give specific aid to enemies of the U.S.), which is itself not something an "enemy" does.  So, the people who leaked the documents to Wikileaks are not treasonists (though they could be judged guilty of misappropriation of information).  Obviously the New York Times and other news agencies don't see leaking the published information as treason either, because they're reprinting it.  Therefore, Wikileaks itself is not guilty of treason by any reasonable estimation. 

It appears that politicians are now trying to have Wikileaks declared an enemy so that they can threaten treason against anyone who outs said polititicians for illegal behavior.

But forget the furor over the leaks.  That's all a distraction.  People should be concentrating on the content.  Why are Rice and Clinton telling diplomats to collect DNA, passwords, and credit card information of foreign polititians?  Those acts would be incredibly illegal for you or I.  In fact, according to past wikileaks, for such a crime we might be turned over to the foreign countries... even if they knew we were going to be tortured.  Presidents of past might even offer to waterboard us on their behalf.

Does obtaining that kind of information really help us more than potentially (hah!) getting caught hurts us?  We need more diplomacy, and less espionage - particularly by agencies whose mission is not espionage (and obviously can't keep secrets).

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 509
Points 3,965
jonation replied on Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:51 AM

+1!

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 285

One word you all need to learn about ,  Illuminati .Wikileaks are exposing the Illuminati thats there goal,the people planted at all levels of government,military,banking,educational institutions etc who's main goal is to dominate the world.

If thats treason,you people are very confused about whats actually going on,go do some research about the Illuminati before it's to late,before you won't have access to things like that on the internet,your already being controlled.

Support our cause & help yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wikileaks-Support/133456210044967

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,476
Points 47,080
ForumsAdministrator

Wikileaks Support:
If thats treason,you people are very confused about whats actually going on

Definitions of treason on the Web:

• >a crime that undermines the offender's government
  • >disloyalty by virtue of subversive behavior
  • >treachery: an act of deliberate betrayal
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• >In law, treason is the crime that covers some of the more serious acts of betrayal of one's sovereign or nation. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason

Wikileaks Support:
.Wikileaks are exposing the Illuminati thats there goal,the people planted at all levels of government,military,banking,educational institutions etc who's main goal is to dominate the world.

Definitions of paranoia on the Web:

• >a psychological disorder characterized by delusions of persecution or grandeur
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

• >Paranoia is a thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia

Wikileaks Support:

Support our cause & help yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wikileaks-Support/133456210044967

Just another reason I don't like Facebook.

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Not Ranked
Posts 73
Points 800

is it just me, or is clinton lookin really old these days?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Fri, Dec 3 2010 8:16 AM

>> is it just me, or is clinton lookin really old these days?

"When 900 years you reach, look as good you will not hmm?"

Not Ranked
Posts 54
Points 670
sKrappy replied on Fri, Dec 3 2010 1:39 PM

Well they have already started internet censorship they have shut down wiki leaks servers  so now no one can see the docs the true American way if you don't like something or don't agree with it  only one thing to do.  KILL IT.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 509
Points 3,965

Why would he be treasonous to the US? He's Australian...

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,476
Points 47,080
ForumsAdministrator

jonation:

Why would he be treasonous to the US? He's Australian...

The treason reference applies to US Army intelligence specialist Bradley Manning, Jonation. Manning, who appears to have become unhinged whilst dealing with his own personal demons (see HERE) could conceivably spend 52 years in prison for leaking thousands of secret military documents. 

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Fri, Dec 3 2010 9:15 PM

>> The treason reference applies to US Army intelligence specialist Bradley Manning.

And, since Wikileaks is basically a news organization and not an enemy combatant, the "treason" talk is ridiculous.

They could totally hang his ass for espionage though, even if he is being hailed by the BBC and other foreign press as conscientiously revealing an extreme corruption of our principals in the operations of our military and government.

I think we'll be judged better by history if we fix the actual problem. rather than shooting the smart-ass you-got-punked messengers.  The population's increasing; leaks will increase; better to not have any wrongdoings worth leaking... unless you want the government to progress to the point where we have telescreens and thoughtcrimes.

http://gawker.com/5705639/us-military-in-iraq-tries-to-intimidate-soldiers-into-not-reading-wikileaks

We felt sorry for the Chinese, whose government didn't allow them access to the international press.  Who will feel sorry for us?

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 285

At Super Dave,Paranoia hahaa i'm certainly not paranoid & certainly don't have fear or anxiety.

If you think the Illuminati doesn't exist,you obivoiusly havn't lived or experienced these people yet.

Your probably to busy player computer games or with mother boards etc to see whats going on outside in the real world.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 146
Points 2,025
Optix replied on Sat, Dec 4 2010 6:47 AM

Get your tin foil helmets on.  Gotta protect those brain waves!

Intel i3 530 @ 4.2Ghz/Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3/2x2GB G.Skill Eco & 2x2GB Kingston Blu @ 1520mhz, Coolit Vantage C240

Sapphire 6850 Toxic Edition, Mushkin Calisto Deluxe 60GB, Western Digital 640GB Caviar Black, Western Digital Scorpio Black 200GB (Vantec NexStar3 enclosure)

Lian Li PC-P50WB

Slave to technology.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,792
Points 28,435

Wikileaks Support  Devil  Is this for real Wikileaks Support!!!! and  (Illuminati) Have you been watching Angels and Demons too too much my friend!

Personally I dont really care what Wikileaks puts out to the public!  But when you leak info  that undermines and puts the security of this Great Nation at risk and our soldiers and all Americans abroard  for no  other reason than to increase your readership and get your name on the front page of the New York Times I do have a problem with that..America is at WAR with terrorist that want to KILL  US ALL and Wikileaks thinks it is to the publics interest which now the Public is apparently the Whole World  needs to see what we are doing to protect ourselves and our Allies from destruction from a very determined enemy. Wikileaks has certainly acheived their goal and gave your    ( Illuminati ) a hand up!!!  Since Wiki is so interested in informing the world of ongoing information that they beleive is in the publics interest why dont you spend a little more time investigating and really do something usefull and tell us all where (Bin Ladin) is!!!!!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Sat, Dec 4 2010 10:42 AM

amdcrankitup:
Since Wiki is so interested in informing the world of ongoing information that they beleive is in the publics interest why dont you spend a little more time investigating and really do something usefull and tell us all where (Bin Ladin) is!!!!!!!

Government officials would call that 'treason', because it would tip off Bin Laden to move.

But... they at least told us that we already knew where Bin Laden was.  The CIA apparently knew he was attending monthly meetings with the Taliban in 2006, and failed to make use of the information:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1297916/Wikileaks-reveals-Osama-Bin-Laden-seen-village-meetings.html

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-07-27/world/afghanistan.wikileaks.bin.laden_1_tora-bora-bin-laden-al-qaeda-leader?_s=PM:WORLD

Reports on other wikileaks say that In 2007, Musharraf told John McCain that he believed Bin Laden was in Bajaur:  http://tribune.com.pk/story/84889/wikileaks-musharraf-believed-bin-laden-was-in-bajaur.  Of course, I wouldn't blame McCain for not believing Musharraf.  It's just as possible that we haven't found him because the Pakastani government is actively hiding him to keep the aid money flowing in.  Other leaks report that Pakistan is scared that we'll just bail out of the region if we ever do catch Bin Laden, so there's some logic to the theory.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 285

Sorry guys,but the only tin foil hats are being worn on American heads,you choose to think your government policies are the right ones, for peoples sake, look at vietnam,look at korea, look at every bloody thing your government tries to control, it turns to absolute s.h.i.t .

There is no Bin Laden, Bin Laden is the American Government, WOOL OVER YOUR EYES , your blinded by absolute bullshit.

The Twin trade towers were master minded by your own country men, to recontrol stock,stop counting the zero's of your hard drives & take a real look.

Hey I don't give a rats if you don't wake up,theres already enough of us to change whats going on.

Glad to be not you when I'm aiming at you.You are the peoples enemy.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,792
Points 28,435

Wikileaks Support:

Hey I don't give a rats if you don't wake up,theres already enough of us to change whats going on.

Glad to be not you when I'm aiming at you.You are the peoples enemy.

(Glad to be not you when I'm aiming at you!)  Interesting remark you have made there!!!!  The possible damage of these leaks is unpredictable, muchless the lives that could be put at risk!    Wiki has leaked this  information  to Incite Anarchy on a Global Scale!   My  response to this is myself prayer and let GOD take care of this because in the end  He,s in control! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,651
Points 104,115
MembershipAdministrator

I think that all WikiLeaks has accomplished is that now many of the governments of the world are out to stop them, squash them. Smash them.

They'll get it done too, now that they're really interested in doing so. WikiLeaks is the red headed stepchild of the world now, because they've pissed off too many people with real power.

Truly Arrogant,....

It may, or may not be right, I'm still thinking about that, but it will happen.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 146
Points 2,025
Optix replied on Sat, Dec 4 2010 8:48 PM

You may be right about getting the attention, albeit negative attention of so many groups but there is always going to be that fringe demographic who is always trying to stick it to the man.  They will be vocal enough and have great enough numbers to make sure that this bus crash stays around for a very long time.

I see positive things coming out of Wiki Leaks but also negative things.  I truly am on the fence when it comes to the site and what they do but at this point I see it as a huge waste of resources on both sides.

Those resources could be used for something far better like trying to take care of those in our own back yards.

Lian Li PC-P50WB

Slave to technology.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,476
Points 47,080
ForumsAdministrator

Wikileaks Support:

If you think the Illuminati doesn't exist,you obivoiusly havn't lived or experienced these people yet.

Your probably to busy player computer games or with mother boards etc to see whats going on outside in the real world.

Well I do play with motherboards, both as a hobby and to earn extra money to support my family. But I have quite a desire to stay on top of the news, and if what's going on in the real world wasn't important to me then I wouldn't be in this wonderful conversation with you! Illuminati is a new term for me, and I am really glad that you popped-in to inform us that a secret society actually runs the United States. Now I suppose I shouldn't bother to go vote anymore - not! You, my friend, are one of those conspiracy-theorists! I'd really like to know your views on the Holocaust and the moon landings, too, if you wouldn't mind. 

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Page 1 of 2 (78 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS