Happy Thanksgiving

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,794
Points 28,475
amdcrankitup Posted: Wed, Nov 24 2010 7:41 AM

Well some one had to post it might as well be me. Just wanted to tell everyone here to have a Happy Thanksgiving! A couple of us here have new additions to the family which will make the day even better! My little grandson is a welcomed addition no matter what time of the year it is.But to all you guys out there you be safe especially if your hitting the road and enjoy your family!!!

He resting up for the feast here! LOL when little 2 legged stick of dynamite wakes up watch out Katie Bar the Doors cause its on!!

He,s hilarious to watch and give him some sweets and you have to call (Swat and Homeland Security) to reel him back in!!! Im serious he is so funny!!

And he is definatly Granpa,s little buddy!!BeerYes

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 54
Points 670
sKrappy replied on Thu, Nov 25 2010 1:48 AM

thats great man i cherish every moment because they grow up fast

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 227
Points 3,660
transam02 replied on Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:45 AM

Yea everyone have a great Turkey Day.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,756
Points 104,935
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Nov 25 2010 10:01 AM

Great post, and what a little cutie.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you out there.

RealNeil

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,794
Points 28,475

realneil:
Great post, and what a little cutie.

Yeah he is something! I have some medical problems and have bad days but when my little scooter as I call him shows up for a little while everything just seems ok and I dont hurt  near as bad. and thats better than any medication you could give me.So I look forward to him coming by.He doesnt have a clue what he does for me just by showing up and if you try to take him away from his visit with his PaPa  the war is on. There is nothing better.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,756
Points 104,935
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Nov 25 2010 5:38 PM

I agree, I love to see my three grand kids, and the best part about grand-kids is that you can spoil the crap out of them and send them home with their parents!

Ha-Ha!

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,794
Points 28,475

realneil:

I agree, I love to see my three grand kids, and the best part about grand-kids is that you can spoil the crap out of them and send them home with their parents!

Ha-Ha!

Thats is the best part no doubt then your kids can get a little taste of how they were! My little grandson he loves my computer al the lights and everything and he heads for it everytime. Wants to sit in his granpa,s lap and play on the kepboard and mouse and everything is lit up just facinates him!! So maybe I,ll how the makings of another Bill Gates.LOL I,ll have him building one by the time he,s 4! LOL

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS