Giorgio Armani's Name Lands On Samsung Galaxy S Smartphone

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,085
Points 1,183,145
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Nov 15 2010 8:20 AM
Giorgio Armani is a respected name in a fashion. A hugely respected name, even. So what's his name doing on a cellphone? Actually, this isn't the first time such an occurrence has been spotted. Giorgio Armani has been used in conjunction with Samsung smartphones in years past, previously on a Windows Mobile phone. But now, it looks like the fashion guru has moved on to Android with the passing of Windows Mobile, and he's coming to one of the hottest smartphone brands: Samsung's Galaxy S.

The Giorgio Armani edition Galaxy S is going to be a fairly exclusive piece of hardware, but there aren't too many details yet on what extras will be included. Obviously the case design and branding is different, and the pricing will be up, up, up. There's a rumor going to the tune of 700 Euros, with no word on availability outside of Europe. Would you pay extra for a Giorgio Armani-branded phone? Before you answer, have a look at the video below.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 531
Points 4,880

Not no but hell no. I would rather have the Epic 4G (Sprint Galaxy S) phone any day over this thing.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,621
Points 103,870
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Tue, Nov 16 2010 12:17 PM

InfinityzeN1:
Not no but hell no. I would rather have the Epic 4G (Sprint Galaxy S) phone any day over this thing.

I'd rather wear Fiberglass Underwear,..........

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,911
Points 24,625
digitaldd replied on Tue, Nov 16 2010 1:57 PM

Reminds me of the LG Prada phone which was a flop. Came out around the same time a the original iPhone.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS