He's back

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,099
Points 13,965
fat78 Posted: Sat, Sep 4 2010 3:15 AM

He's back! Run and hide!!!

One of the most controversial video game character, Duke Nukem, is coming back in 2011 in Duke Nukem Forever. The character many parents complained about and banned there kids from playing. As a kid this was the second fps i ever played. A friend of my brought it over for n64 once.... once. We began playing it for a little bit, then my mom wondered what i was playing, she watched for a min and instantly forced me to shut it off and not play it ( of corse i just played it at my friends house lol). If you are a duke fan be prepared for the games release next year and the pwnage you are about to lay down in it.

This classic is hopefully going to be good, but i dont know how it will compare with newer fps games. Either way knowing duke nukem he is going to cause some talk.

( link to gameplay footage.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pr3mT2TOo4

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 9:49 AM

It's neat that they finally got their crap together... but to me DN was always just a Bruce Campbell rip-off in a FPS.

I'm not going to run out and buy it just because it's the biggest joke in the industry.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,099
Points 13,965
fat78 replied on Sat, Sep 4 2010 11:44 AM

I think theres alot more stupid video games.

But stupid is fun most times.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 450
Points 5,345

I feel sorry for Gearbox, the inheritors of this franchise.  They're a talented team, but after waiting 15 years, the game will have to be absolutely PERFECT for it to be worth the wait, something no game can accomplish.  No matter how good it is, people will finish playing it and think, "....I waited that long for this?"

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS