CyberPower Unleashes Fang Series Gaming Systems

rated by 0 users
This post has 16 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,884
Points 1,116,905
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Aug 30 2010 2:15 PM

CyberPower announced the new Fang Series EVO line of high performing gaming desktops. The desktops use CyberPower’s Custom Advanced Hydro Liquid Cooling Kit to optimize and maximize cooling and airflow. The Fang Series EVO run on Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and come with Venom Boost Technology which can overclock these processors up to 30 percent or more. Other standard Fang Series features include USB 3.0 and SATA 6. Solid state drives and Blu-Ray optical drives are optional components. All of CyberPower's new Fang Series gaming systems come with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support. The new Fang Series EVO starts at $999 with various upgrades available.

Cyberpower BlackMamba EVO

CyberPower Unleashes Raw Wanton Power with New Fang Series EVO Gaming Systems

BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 30, 2010) -- CyberPower Inc., www.cyberpowerpc.com, a leader in custom desktop gaming PCs today announced the “Fang Series EVO,” a new line of high performing gaming desktops featuring serious upgrades engineered to change the way you game.

The EVO is specifically designed to optimize and maximize cooling and airflow thanks to CyberPower’s Custom Advanced Hydro Liquid Cooling Kit. The kit features a new XSPC Rasa High Performance Acetal CPU Block combined with a 750lph low noise pump and a choice of 240MM or 360MM radiators. This custom solution provides cooling for the CPU, multi-high end graphic cards, and the chipset to ensure 100 percent performance under any circumstance.

Each Fang Series EVO system incorporates a series of unique high end chassis that offer a refined appearance and provide superb air flow that will appeal to hardcore gamers and enthusiasts as well as those looking for a stylish powerhouse gaming PC.  The Black Mamba features the exquisite and stylish all black Obsidian 800D case from Corsair. The Cobra model features the Cooler Master HAF X case, while the Azza Hurricane 2000 and Xion Predator 970 represent the CyberPower Viper and Rattler systems respectively.

Cyberpower Cobra EVO

The Fang Series EVO brings unlimited performance by implementing more powerful Intel® Core™ processors that range from speedy and efficient Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. All the way up to monstrous six Intel Core processors. For even more processing power, all Fang Series EVO come standard with Venom Boost Technology that provides overclocking to these already fast processors. With Venom Boost Technology, your EVO gaming system can have its processors cranked up to 30 percent or more.

PC Gaming has changed since the Fang Series debuted and the new EVO offers world-class graphics performance from NVIDIA and ATI. The NVIDIA GTX 400 series provides 3D Vision and 3D Vision Surround technology allowing you to experience a total immersive 3D gaming environment while also providing popular NVIDIA technologies such as PhysX and CUDA.  The ATI 5000 series graphics cards provide three and six monitor support with Eyefinity technology for spectacular gaming. You can cool down your powerful GPUs with optional liquid cooling versions of high performing GTX and Radeon graphics cards for unmatched performance.

In addition to the new cooling systems, CyberPower’s Max Airflow Package is the perfect compliment providing maximum cooling with minimal noise by utilizing low dBA fans and touch screen fan controllers that gives you the ability to manually adjust fan speeds right at your fingertips allowing variable control of individual fans. Users can give their EVO the silent treatment with sound absorbing foam, anti-vibration fan mounts, and even power supply gaskets to mitigate system noise.

Cyberpower Rattler EVO

Other standard Fang Series features include USB 3.0 and SATA 6 for the most current and fastest storage. CyberPower customers can also opt for a solid state drive (SSD) solution for even faster and quieter performance.  Blu-Ray optical drives are also optional for users looking for maximize their multimedia experience.

All CyberPower PC gaming systems are pre-loaded with Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Operating System to enhance your gaming and multimedia experience.  They also come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support.

The starting price for the new Fang Series EVO system is $999.00 High performance memory upgrades, and other peripheral components options are available at the company website. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/landingpages/fangevo/

Cyberpower Viper EVO

Black Mamba

Cobra

Viper

Rattler

CPU

Intel® Core™i7-980X w/ 30% OC

Intel® Core™i7-960 w/ 20% OC

Intel® Core™i7-950 w/ 10% OC

Intel® Core™i7-875K w/ 10% OC

Memory

12GB DDR3

6GB DDR3

6GB DDR3

4GB DDR3

Video Card

2X NVIDIA GTX 480 Liquid Cooled in SLI

NVIDIA GTX 470

ATI Radeon HD 5770

ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB

Chipset

Intel X58 Chipset

Intel P55 Chipset

Cooling

Liquid Cooling

SSD/HDD

2X 64GB SSD Raid-0
2TB SATA-II 7200 RPM

1TB SATA-II 7200 RPM

Optical Drive

4X Blu-Ray Player
22X DVDRW

22X DVDRW

OS

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

• | Post Points: 170
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,099
Points 13,965
fat78 replied on Mon, Aug 30 2010 4:13 PM

I'll take one cyberpower viper evo please.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,792
Points 28,420

That viper case has a nice look to it! I like the raised up look of the side panel with the mesh and windows added in it.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,735
Points 40,310
Inspector replied on Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:08 PM

Sooo... Marco,Dave. Is one of the three beast cyberpower will be giving away going to head towards HH? :D

I like the cobra a bit more then the viper case. The viper case with that side makes it look real fat :D.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 339
Points 4,450
slugbug replied on Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:12 PM

I like how they use good quality parts in their systems. Unlike other makers (who shall remain anonymous) who use the cheapest crap they can find.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,439
Points 102,180
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:38 PM

They use quality parts when they build and also, they build in a quality way. Mine had outrageous cable management going for it when I got it, and the overall attention to detail was impressive. If you don't want to build your own, then this is the company to think about using.

I like the looks of the Black Mamba and the Cobra cases. I recommend that you guys give away a PC with the Cobra case and deliver it with the keys to a classic Shelby GT-350 Cobra Mustang. (just to match and all)

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

(Mark Twain)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,099
Points 13,965
fat78 replied on Mon, Aug 30 2010 9:50 PM

o what inspector you got a problem with fat things? lo

the viper looks like it has 2  pretty large side fans.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105

I like the Black Mamba! Now all I need is an eye patch and a tall Blond!

Maybe that will be the next giveaway?

Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
4GB Kingston Hyper-X DDR-3
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
CoolerMaster 690II Advance
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Special thanks to HotHardware.com!
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,735
Points 40,310
Inspector replied on Mon, Aug 30 2010 11:29 PM

Animatortom, the beast or the eye patch and tall Blond? :D

Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 105
Nyaa replied on Tue, Aug 31 2010 6:30 AM

The Black Mamba is a BEAST!!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105

Tall Blond firstStick out tongue

Then the BeastGeeked

Then I can give her an eye patch...ARRRRCool U can figure out how she gets itHuh?

Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,735
Points 40,310
Inspector replied on Tue, Aug 31 2010 6:29 PM

Its the "beast" wasn't it? :D lol

Having all these snakes in your house could mean trouble :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,048
Points 60,675
3vi1 replied on Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:05 PM

I'll back up what realneil said: I've been very pleased with the CyberPower system that I bought for the kids (based on a HH story). I'm normally very much into building my own systems, but for the price and the quality they offer it's definitely worth giving them a look.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105

SO that makes me, Neil and Rapid...Who all know how great CyberPower is thanks to HotHardwareGeeked

And now Evil, who joins the ranks of CP ownersBig Smile

They do use quality components in their systems! Also every customer review I have seen, no one has complained bout any problems. They seem to thoroughly test the systems before they get sent out.

I also like how they are now offering the Watercoolers as free upgrades to all their systems!

I do wish they had a better selection of Workstation computers. The only GPU they offer right now is is a goofy old quadro 420! They might as well bring down the price of the complete systems without the GPU so we can put our own Quadros in them.

When this one gets outdated then I will be looking to them for a new system!

Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,099
Points 13,965
fat78 replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 5:10 PM

i am to broke to join to join those ranks.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,796
Points 45,500
rapid1 replied on Mon, Sep 6 2010 5:17 AM

realneil "They use quality parts when they build and also, they build in a quality way. Mine had outrageous cable management going for it when I got it, and the overall attention to detail was impressive. If you don't want to build your own, then this is the company to think about using." I can second that one wholeheartedly. The build I got from them was good, I did change the heat sink for a better unit, but it was really more because I wanted to than any necessity or need. The wiring was flawless as well, very clean as well as secured and padded for shipping.

Machine name: rapid1
 Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) 
 System Model: Gigabyte X58A-UD5
 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU         930  @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
 Memory: Kingston 6144MB RAM
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Yeti Works custom gaming computers are great http://www.yetiworks.com

Page 1 of 1 (17 items) | RSS