How Can Eyefinity Change Your Life? Presented by ASUS, HH, and AMD

rated by 0 users
This post has 328 Replies | 20 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

i am so sad i was tossing up which i should get a 23" full hd monitor or the HD5770 i went for the monitor. I got home and unboxed it and dropped it in the process and the screen broke. I started crying and got really angry and told myself to stuff computers. But i am a student going to school still and do website creating. i now have no computer to do my work on. Eyefinity will change my life by letting me get a start in life and creating a life changing program the runs eyefinty out of the box without having to install a driver. I will be committed to you guy to create this peace of software and be able to have a proper setup, more than a 15" crt monitor with a motherboard on board graphics card.

Sincerly, Tim Peterson

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,486
Points 47,175
ForumsAdministrator

WhisperThis contest is over, Tim!

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sat, Aug 28 2010 2:25 PM

IndifferentOuch!!Crying

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 655
hitech replied on Thu, Sep 16 2010 2:54 AM

I want to use a VGA card from ATI. Any good article about their cards?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Sep 16 2010 10:02 AM

We have many of them here on HH for you to peruse.

Idea Look in the forums. Idea

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25
RDavis replied on Fri, Mar 11 2011 7:38 AM

How Can Eyefinity Change Your Life.

it can change mine in alot of ways, when it comes to gaming or watchin a movie.

right now i have one of the 5770 video cards by Sapphire.

its a good card. but i want to upgrade to a 5970 2gb card.

But then again, any card will do. My mother board is the Asus Crosshair IV formula with a AMD phenom X6 1075T CPU, running 4gb of Corsair 1600 gaming memeory.

and using the Eyefinity set up, would be so ubber sweet. My friends would cry over if i was to win this set up.

Using the Eyefinity set up to me would be a huge plus, being how at this time i am only using one monitor. a 23" HP.

and its hard for me to see sometimes, when i am gaming of were the other team is coming from with Eyefinity, i would have a way better view of the playing field. and have the 5870 Video. well lets just say, it would eat my video card i have now for lunch and keep asking for more.

I would play better in on line games, with a better view of the field and i can see what i could not see before.

WERE THE BAD GUYS ARE, and what side they are coming from.

this would also be a big improvement for viewing my Blu Ray movies and surfing the web, i could use one monitor for surfing, one montior for have my win amp running on and then the last monitor for what every i wanted to throw up. like reading forums, from HOT hardware.com newegg.com or what ever else i was reading.

and not really have to worry about were the page went to.

it would be a big improvement in the way i see thing right now, with one monitor. that on its last leg.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Fri, Mar 11 2011 8:22 AM

This contest is over already. It ended long ago.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 988
Points 10,635
coolice replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 3:07 PM

realneil:

haha, i dont know whether to laugh or say.... Its cool, i've made stupid mistakes as well. i'll stick with the latter. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 4:17 PM

coolice:
i'll stick with the latter

It's no big deal. He should stick around and win something else in another contest,....like you did. Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

i am so sad i was tossing up which i should get a 23" full hd monitor or the HD5770 i went for the monitor. I got home and unboxed it and dropped it in the process and the screen broke. I started crying and got really angry and told myself to stuff computers. But i am a student going to school still and do website creating. i now have no computer to do my work on. Eyefinity will change my life by letting me get a start in life and creating a life changing program the runs eyefinty out of the box without having to install a driver. I will be committed to you guy to create this peace of software and be able to have a proper setup, more than a 15" crt monitor with a motherboard on board graphics card.

Sincerly, Tim Peterson

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,486
Points 47,175
ForumsAdministrator

WhisperThis contest is over, Tim!

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sat, Aug 28 2010 2:25 PM

IndifferentOuch!!Crying

Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 655
hitech replied on Thu, Sep 16 2010 2:54 AM

I want to use a VGA card from ATI. Any good article about their cards?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Sep 16 2010 10:02 AM

We have many of them here on HH for you to peruse.

Idea Look in the forums. Idea

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25
RDavis replied on Fri, Mar 11 2011 7:38 AM

How Can Eyefinity Change Your Life.

it can change mine in alot of ways, when it comes to gaming or watchin a movie.

right now i have one of the 5770 video cards by Sapphire.

its a good card. but i want to upgrade to a 5970 2gb card.

But then again, any card will do. My mother board is the Asus Crosshair IV formula with a AMD phenom X6 1075T CPU, running 4gb of Corsair 1600 gaming memeory.

and using the Eyefinity set up, would be so ubber sweet. My friends would cry over if i was to win this set up.

Using the Eyefinity set up to me would be a huge plus, being how at this time i am only using one monitor. a 23" HP.

and its hard for me to see sometimes, when i am gaming of were the other team is coming from with Eyefinity, i would have a way better view of the playing field. and have the 5870 Video. well lets just say, it would eat my video card i have now for lunch and keep asking for more.

I would play better in on line games, with a better view of the field and i can see what i could not see before.

WERE THE BAD GUYS ARE, and what side they are coming from.

this would also be a big improvement for viewing my Blu Ray movies and surfing the web, i could use one monitor for surfing, one montior for have my win amp running on and then the last monitor for what every i wanted to throw up. like reading forums, from HOT hardware.com newegg.com or what ever else i was reading.

and not really have to worry about were the page went to.

it would be a big improvement in the way i see thing right now, with one monitor. that on its last leg.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Fri, Mar 11 2011 8:22 AM

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 988
Points 10,635
coolice replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 3:07 PM

realneil:

haha, i dont know whether to laugh or say.... Its cool, i've made stupid mistakes as well. i'll stick with the latter. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,687
Points 104,340
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sat, Mar 12 2011 4:17 PM

coolice:
i'll stick with the latter

It's no big deal. He should stick around and win something else in another contest,....like you did. Smile

Page 9 of 9 (329 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 | RSS