rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,726
Points 1,209,050
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2009 2:57 PM
G.SKILL released its series of very high capacity DDR3 memory

Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan--27th November, 2009--G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its series of very high capacity DDR3 memory: 8GB (2GBx4) and 12GB (2GBx6) memory kits.

G.Skill understands that families, business users, PC enthusiasts and gamers are often heavy multi-taskers too. Opening tens of applications to retain a workflow or several hundred photos after a family day out can put serious demands on the memory capacity, so installing 8-12GB becomes an investment in being able to do as much as you want, when you want.

G.Skill 8GB and 12GB DDR3 computer memory kits are specifically produced to provide top performance and quality, across a range of popular motherboards.

Combined with the ability to run at extreme high frequency and low latency, without extra dram voltage, the kits offer unparalleled performance while remaining cool running thanks to our range of Ripjaws, Trident, NQ and Pi memory heatsinks and ultra low voltage ECO series.

G.Skill offers high capacity DDR3 solutions from 8GB DDR3 1600MHz CL7 to new ultra low voltage ECO series 8GB 1600MHz CL7 1.35V, right up to the latest Pi series 8GB 2200MHz CL7 1.65V 8GB.

The following provides a complete list of each upcoming spec and the compatible chipset:

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,794
Points 28,475

This seems to be some impressive Ram for sure. I read a couple of articles and reveiws on their ram and Im impressed, LOL course I dont know if that means a lot but anyhow, here,s one:

G.Skill Perfect Storm DDR3 2200 CL8 memory modules broke four series of AMD overclocking world record. ...

Taipei, Taiwan[20th November,[G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today announced 2009 also went to a couple of site that were in Itailian and German and of course had to translate them to read but had some good articles re G=skill,s impressive performance. Its got me interested just have to look at 2 more small items its compatabilty with my RIG and of course the PRICE of said Ram!!! When I win the Lottery I,ll just buy everyone here at HH whatever parts you choose! LOL  Then we,ll have the biggest OC thread ever cause that would be my stipulations!!!! LOL well it sounds like fun. While Im on the subject of Toys and dreaming out loud where is our friend RAID at!!?

I

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,765
Points 105,070
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sat, Nov 28 2009 10:25 AM

I just ordered some of the RipJaws DDR3 1600 for a build I'm doing for one of my kids. Will report next week on it's performance. It looks like good stuff.

I have 8 GB of DDR-II 1100 made by G.Skill in another system and it is problem free and highly over-clockable too. I like their quality so far.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

realneil:
I like their quality so far.

They make great ram and stand behind their products. I've had to RMA and they hooked me up lightning quick... even X shipped no questions asked!

Not Ranked
Posts 15
Points 180

I am planning on buying a couple of those sticks for my new computer, heard lots of good stuff about them

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 862
Points 11,010
RyuGTX replied on Thu, Mar 4 2010 6:05 PM

Those heatsinks look really tall. If this keeps up, I'm going to start worrying about clearance issues with oversized cpu heatsinks.

If you think you can’t do something, you’ll never be able to do it. No matter how easy it is.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS