ASUS Xtreme Design Contest Update!

This post has 83 Replies | 10 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 758
Points 10,695
eunoia replied on Tue, Nov 17 2009 8:13 PM

XtremeDesign:

hey guys,

TKrow21 was ineligible from the start.  We had already informed him but i got his name mixed up by accident.  the fix has been made.  Sorry for the confusion guys!

Let me get this straight:  He was eliminated from the very beginning but his name still ended up posted by accident on the official winners' list?  Is this the story you want to go with?

XtremeDesign:

And guys, please dont start stage 2 without getting further notice from us.  Once we have shipped the parts out, we will give further instructions on what to do next.

I'm sure nobody will even think about Stage II until you give the A.O.K. Angel

...pending.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 295

Eunoia, he was a candidate but later found that he was not elligble.  I dont have to explain myself or prove myself.  TKrow21 and I both have the PM records to know what happened on our ends.  Please dont escelate the situation.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 758
Points 10,695
eunoia replied on Tue, Nov 17 2009 10:14 PM

XtremeDesign:

Eunoia, he was a candidate but later found that he was not elligble.  I dont have to explain myself or prove myself.  TKrow21 and I both have the PM records to know what happened on our ends.  Please dont escelate the situation.

If you don't want to explain yourself that's your prerogative.  I was asking if he won then was found ineligible or what you posted.  As for escalation, that would be my prerogative.

...pending.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,368
Points 48,745
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Marco C replied on Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:58 PM

We've got some new hotness to give away!  Check it out...

http://hothardware.com/News/HotHardware-and-Origin-New-Years-Sweepstakes-Win-A-New-Rig

Marco Chiappetta
Managing Editor @ HotHardware.com

Follow Marco on Twitter

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 758
Points 10,695
eunoia replied on Tue, Nov 17 2009 8:13 PM

XtremeDesign:

hey guys,

TKrow21 was ineligible from the start.  We had already informed him but i got his name mixed up by accident.  the fix has been made.  Sorry for the confusion guys!

Let me get this straight:  He was eliminated from the very beginning but his name still ended up posted by accident on the official winners' list?  Is this the story you want to go with?

XtremeDesign:

And guys, please dont start stage 2 without getting further notice from us.  Once we have shipped the parts out, we will give further instructions on what to do next.

I'm sure nobody will even think about Stage II until you give the A.O.K. Angel

...pending.

Not Ranked
Posts 14
Points 295

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 758
Points 10,695
eunoia replied on Tue, Nov 17 2009 10:14 PM

XtremeDesign:

If you don't want to explain yourself that's your prerogative.  I was asking if he won then was found ineligible or what you posted.  As for escalation, that would be my prerogative.

...pending.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,368
Points 48,745
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Marco C replied on Tue, Jan 5 2010 9:58 PM

We've got some new hotness to give away!  Check it out...

http://hothardware.com/News/HotHardware-and-Origin-New-Years-Sweepstakes-Win-A-New-Rig

Marco Chiappetta
Managing Editor @ HotHardware.com

Follow Marco on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 (84 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS