Calling All RPG fans! A sneak preview at a game that will make you drool!

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705
gibbersome Posted: Wed, Oct 14 2009 2:58 PM

A trailer for The Witcher 2 was leaked about a month ago. If you missed the first one, I highly recommend you pick it up. And be sure to purchase the enhanced version since it fixes a lot of bugs and contains additional quests.

The sequel seems to be shaping up to be just as good as the first one. Take a look! Oh and ignore the horrible voice acting as this video was not finalized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JciyoGmnGyo

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Thu, Oct 15 2009 7:50 AM

Speaking of coming RPGs, check out The Secret World:  http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/.  Take the test there to get registered for the beta.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705
gibbersome replied on Thu, Oct 15 2009 12:43 PM

Awww man, I'm best suited for The Dragon. I was really hoping for the Templars. I signed up for Beta. Thanks for the heads up!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Thu, Oct 15 2009 6:40 PM

You can choose whichever one you want, no matter what the result.  Just click the icon at the bottom.  :)

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

The Witcher was awesome, I'll have to check out this secret world game too!

On a side note about the Witcher: I actually got it bundled with an MSI 8800GTS(512mb) and as such it had no CD key. In order to upgrade to the enhanced edition a key was needed so I requested 1 via e-mail and the support guy hooked me up when I told him how I got the game. Great gfx which I thought rivaled Oblivion at times and a pretty good story and characters to boot. Takes some gfx horsepower to run it maxed w/ AA @1080 though, but even the 8800 could pull off over 20fps in the most taxing areas in Ch. V.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705

CD Projekt (the creators behind Witcher) are awesome.

The enhanced edition was miles beyond the original, I played the patched original and had a ton of fun. The best thing I loved about it was that it was the first game that made me uncomfortable with the choices I made in game.

Usually (being the push over that I am), I try to be the bestest, nicest character I can be. The Witcher shattered my fairytale delusions and thrust me into a dark fantasy world where the protagonist had just as many scruples as I did. That game put hair on my balls.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

gibbersome:
That game put hair on my balls.
rofl

I didn't try the hardest difficulty, how bout you?

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705
gibbersome replied on Fri, Oct 16 2009 10:31 AM

recoveringknowitall:

rofl

I didn't try the hardest difficulty, how bout you?

"Normal" isn't in my vocabulary. Big Smile

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705

3vi1:

You can choose whichever one you want, no matter what the result.  Just click the icon at the bottom.  :)

Oh, almost forgot to mention. Dragon Age is also scheduled for release in a couple of weeks.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,851
Points 40,550

I'm looking forward to Dragon Age.  Unfortunately, I've never played the witcher, but the witcher 2 looks fantastic.  Might have to get my hands on a copy of the Witcher.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS