PSPgo - funny vid!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815
recoveringknowitall Posted: Tue, Oct 13 2009 12:17 PM

Had fun roflmao at THIS vid courtesy of IGN.

BTW: Gotta love the background music from Peter and the Wolf!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705

Lol, pretty funny!

Love the part when he goes back to Gamestop to return it. I would have tried a little harder on the return, but funny nonetheless.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,851
Points 40,550

These videos are a complete waste. I still don't understand who thought it was a great idea to break expensive gadgets and then post videos of them doing it.  I'm pretty that set the internet at a very low point in its history.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705
gibbersome replied on Wed, Oct 14 2009 12:36 PM

I assumed they used a defective unit, one they couldn't return anyway. They might have polished it up and put a screen protector on it to make it look new.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

mentaldisorder:

These videos are a complete waste. I still don't understand who thought it was a great idea to break expensive gadgets and then post videos of them doing it.  I'm pretty that set the internet at a very low point in its history.

Better to fuel humor at the expense of an object rather than a person. Whether or not an individual finds this humorous is their oppinion... I happened to find it humorous.

During a recent visit to Gamestop, an employee made a good point: 1 of the major drawbacks of PSPgo and it's subsequent download only software is that once you're done with the title, it has no value since you can't trade it in or even give it away to a friend for that matter.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS