Flip UltraHD Pocket Camcorder Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,861
Points 1,171,840
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, Jun 10 2009 2:11 PM

Pure Digital Technologies recently announced two new products in its pocket camcorder lineup: the Flip UltraHD (MSRP: $199.99) and the Flip Ultra (MSRP: $149.99). Both models build upon the existing Flip Ultra line by offering new features, such as two-hours of recording time and increasing the LCD size to 2.0-inches (diagonal). The Flip UltraHD also offers high-definition (HD) video recording (1280x720) and an HDMI Mini TV-out port. We spent some hands-on time with the Flip UltraHD to evaluate its capabilities.  Click the link below and check it out...

Flip UltraHD Pocket Camcorder Review

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,904
Points 24,545
digitaldd replied on Fri, Jun 12 2009 9:14 AM

I like this class of cheap video camera. the software that installs from the device is bad unfortunately. at least in my opinion. The Sanyo and Creative versions I'd like to hear more about though. I recall someone telling me that if you order one of these direct from the company you can get it personalized with any logo or image you want on it for no extra cost thats way cool., that might be for the lower end minoHD though.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,577
Points 103,185
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Wed, Oct 14 2009 10:31 AM

Once they get the price point down a little it will be a good buy. Other cameras for the same price record in 1080p resolution though.

In this case, less is NOT more Pure Digital.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS