Shortcuts

Looking for 1/2" barbs for watercooling

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135
bob_on_the_cob Posted: Sun, Mar 22 2009 7:39 PM

I have been having a heck of a time getting my watercooling back up. After dealing with stuff going out of stock, my bank being retarded, and playing the waiting game I finally got everything I need, minus one 1/2 fitting for my new pump top. I really wanna pick on up locally and I was wondering if anyone knows were I can find one. I looked online and the cheapest is $10 with shipping, but I don't wanna wait another week for it and overnight shipping everywere is $50.

thanks in advance.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,017
Points 43,210

locally? for watercooling products. good luck with that. I can check some of the left over parts I got for a barb if it'll fit. probably just needs to be cleaned but I def wouldn't have it to you by tomorrow unless you wanted to drive up here to get it. gotta rumage through the ol' stock pile in the closet.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

Its ok. Tomorrow is not a must I was just wondering if I can save having to pay so much for a single one. The other parts I ordered took 9 days to get to me with ground shipping from petras.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,017
Points 43,210

performance pc's always seemed to ship pretty fast. had 1 bad experience with them but I may give them another shot here in the near future. I will dig it out tonight and see what kinda shape it's in. it's been sitting for like a year now i think.

i found it. looks like it may have a little bit of rust on it or a build up of something. not much though. you may be able to clean it off fairly easy. If you want I can get a pic up of it for you. Let me know if you want to even mess with it or not. I have no problem sending it to you though.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS